When I'm with you...

Hey kitty girls what's up!!! (Sry  I've been binging James Charles:))
I am so excited to announce that the sequel to I Like Me Better is coming!! The first chapter will be launching tonight, and right now, I'm gonna show the cover and the General plot idea!!

The cover for When I'm With You...

Uh, so I'm kind of OBSESSED with the vibes and colors in this cover and so excited???Think of this summary as like that bit on the back of the Book, you know?

Think of this summary as like that bit on the back of the Book, you know?

Lara Jean and Kavinsky are headed back off to college for their sophomore year together. They're sure they've got it all figured out- friends, relationship, spprts, grades...but there's no way these two will just easily sail through college-and they don't. What happens when Josh shows up or when Peter has a tragic lacrosse accident? How is Peter Kavinsky going to explain that random hickey on his neck? Where did Kitty run away to? Find out in When I'm With You...

Yay!! As cringe as that was, I'm so excited for this book and it was so hard to write that without giving anything away. Anyways get ready for tonight, when the chapter is launching!!! I'm so excited and its gonna be great you guys! Also, there's a sequel to the TATBILB movie coming out as y'all probably know and I am so excited!! Enjoy, this is going to be the last thing up before this book is made completed. Thank you, I love you, and I'll see you in the next book!!

Xoxo, Graygray