I'm sorry tristan (a Tronnor fan fic)

Re-cap:

"hey Lilly, just so you know I'm james girlfriend. My name is..."

Lilly's POV:

"...my name is Courtney. It's nice to finally meet you" She comes and sits down next to me, handing me a mug of hot chocolate.

"Hey, it's great to finally meet you in person. James has shown me pictures and talk about you a lot, but I just couldn't see you because my glasses are in the car. Plus I've been crying..." I finish that sentence off with a nervous laugh and then I take a sip of my tea.

Courtney has a lovely house... It's like somewhere you would go for a holiday... It's perfect.

"Lilly?" Connor calls me.

"Sorry, dozed off. What did you say?" I smile at him.

"I have your pyjamas here, do you want to go and get washed up? I can show you were to go if you want." He says while coming closer to me.

I extend my hand out for him to help me up and he does.

-later on-

I step out of the shower feeling all fresh and happy, like as if nothing has happened... Then it hits me. Why did he do that to me? Why did my sister do that to me?

I try to forget about it by quickly sticking on my Harry potter pyjamas. Before I head down stairs I tie my hair up in a messy bun, grab my phone and pop on my slippers and put my glasses on.

Connor must of gotten them out of the car for me.

As I go to walk down the stairs I can hear a faint sound of a guitar playing and connor singing... So I follow where the noise is coming from, until I reach my destination.

I push the door open slightly, just enough so I can see and that he won't see me.

He starts to strum the guitar, playing the tune to young volcanoes by fall out boy. Then he starts to sing.

Wow... I've never realised how nice his voice is...

I sit on the floor outside his room listening to the song.

Connor has a beautiful voice... Plus he's an AWSOME musician. He can play any song.

"Lilly?" I look up to see connor standing above me in the doorway.

"What are you doing?" He says with a little giggle.

"Umm... You have an amazing voice, so I thought id come and listen to you play... Sorry if you didn't want me to"

"Thanks, you could've just walked I to my room lil..." He says laughing.

"Alright, next time?" I say while winking at him.

"That's a deal" he smiles back at me.

"Come on, let's go and get some food" he says while putting his arm around me and dragging me downstairs with him.

As we are eating food and talking about random sh*t, somebody knocks the door...

I have a bad feeling about who is going to behind the door...

------------------------------///

Hope you all enjoyed that... Sorry I haven't made this sequel in ages... (Summer holidays...)

I've got school next week 😫😫

Oh well hehe x yeh, anyways... Hope you liked this and I should be uploading soon x love you all x

~K