Chapter 4

Re-cap:

I walk out to the living room to see brad but instead I see someone I wanted to see the least...

Kaceys POV: (A/N: don't think I forgot about ya!)

~the part when tris and Lilly had an argument.~

I wake up to yelling and banging and it doesn't sound to good.

I get out of bed, quickly made my hair and went to go and find out what all this noise is from.

"Don't you ever come near me again. Leave me alone." I hear a very familiar voice. I walk into the living room area. And I see Lilly arguing with tris and her sister.

"Lilly you don't understand" Ella says looking really upset.

"No I do understand..." Lilly says with a temper.

What's gone on? What have I missed?

"You pretend you don't like him, then you kiss him. And just because I saw what happened you pretend like you didn't mean for it to happen. Don't ever come near me again. I don't know who you are anymore... You're not my sister. Have him. Because who else will"

As she finished saying that she runs out of the lodge balling her eyes out. So I run after her pushing tristan and Ella out of the way.

Connors POV: I finish getting changed, grab my suitcase with my things in it and walk out to go and get Lilly to take her to hospital but all I see is tris and Ella cuddled up on the sofa.

"Oh hey con I was wondering..." Tris starts to say.

I walk up to him grab his shirt and say "if you ever do anything like that to her again, I will hurt you. I don't care if we are friends. I lo... I love her okay... And you treated her like a piece of shit. You may be bigger than me but trust me. You don't want to piss me off even more." Then I let go of him and leave. As I walk outside Lilly and Kacey are standing next to the car hugging.

"You ready?" I say as they break up the hug.

"Yeh. let's go" Lilly says while wiping her tears away carefully, not to hit a piece of glass.