Chapter 12

Re-cap:

"Wow, this is beautiful con."

--------now--------

Lilly's POV:

When he took off the blind fold I was amazed...

Wow. And he had really done all of this for me?...

"Right this way m'lady" he says motioning into the centre of the garden to where the table and chairs were.

The garden looks so pretty, it's full of fairy lights, rose petals and candles.

"How long did it take you to do this?" I say while sitting in my seat facing con.

He sits down and says "well when my mum heard Orla was at the door, she went to the shop. She knew this was needed, I did help though" but I was at the door..." I say slightly confused.

"Yeh... She went out the back." As he said that we both laughed.

"So, you like what you see?" He says taking my hands in his.

"It's beautiful"

"I know I am, how about the garden?" He says smirking.

"Shut up." I say jokingly.

"Would you like to open the letter that is placed in front of you, on the table." He says pointing to the envelop and letting my hands go.

"I would love to" I say picking up the letter.

I open it carefully, making sure not to rip the letter.

The letter reads:

Dear lilly,

I'm not very good at saying things in person, so I thought I'd just say it through a letter. Plus I know how much you love my writing.

I laugh and carry on.

I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. Ever since you walked into our room with a frying pan, I had a crush on you. I never wanted to say because it could just be a crush, and only a crush. But as time went by and we became closer... I fell in love with you more and more. I realised that you meant a lot to me because, you were all I thought about. I couldn't think of anyone else. Then when I was going to ask you on a date, tris asked you out... And then I was heart broken, because I was in the friend zone yet again. Then I met Orla, and she made me happy, she really did. But I still couldn't stop thinking about you. I'm not sure how I developed such strong feelings for you, but it happened. And when tristan did what he did to you, I had to help you. You mean to much to me, and if you don't believe me, you mean more to me than Rex, and I would prefer you over chips any day. Plus if it came to either eating 1 nut, or hurting you, I would rather eat the nut than hurt you. Hurting you would put me in more pain. You can't find love, love finds you. And that's what happened. We found each other. I can't go a day without listening to your voice, or seeing you smile. It would break my heart other wise. You are my other half. Like literally, we are so alike. You complete me lilly... And without you, I don't know who I'd be. Just the bassist in the vamps that's a twat and can't do anything right, but I recently found that thing that I have done right... I chose you. And I love you.

Connor x

I look up to connor and he's smiling at me.

Connors POV:

As lilly finished the letter, she looks up at me. I smile at her and then notice the tears running down her face. I wipe them away with my thumb and place my forehead on hers.

"Thank you" she says in between sobs. I get up and sit in front of her. I hold her hands and place my head on hers again.

"Nothing can replace you. I want to be with you forever. You may not want that, but I do. I want us to live a happy life, get a house, have kids, get married, have grandkids and grow until we get old. And even then I will love you just like I do now. Just to make sure you know I'm being serious"

I kneel down in front of her.

"I really love you, and to show you how much I do I bought you something special"

I get the box out of my pocket

I open it, showing the ring to lilly. She goes to say something but I stop her by carrying on talking.

"I want you to know that someday, we will get married. And until we feel ready, here is a promise ring."

I get the ring and place it on her finger.

"I promise, to always take care of you, love you and I promise that one day, where that ring is now, will be a real engagement ring"

As I finish that, she literally jumps on me, making me fall to the ground.

"I love you connor ball"

she says laying next to me.

"And I love you Lilly Jones."

-------------------------------------------------////

Hope you enjoyed that rubbish chapter x 🙊❤️

Love YA cx

~K