Chapter 6

Re-cap:

we both lay on the bed while watching Harry potter and then we cuddled.

~ 1 year later ~

(A/N: right, I need to tell you all what's happened in a year.

Brad & Kacey:

Got engaged. Getting married in a years time, because they are still quite young

Courtney & James:

Still the same but now own 3 cats... Don't ask...🙊😂

Tristan:

Hasn't spoken to Lilly since the last incident.

Ella:

Dating someone other than tristan.

Connor & Lilly:

Practically, they are 'dating' but connor hasn't exactly asked her to be his girlfriend. Yet... 😂❤️

Brads POV:

"Kacey c'mon, we are going to be late." I shout up to her.

As she walks down the stairs she says. "Does this look ok?"

I look up to see my beautiful fiancé and she's wearing

Black, heart neck, off the shoulder dress that's tight fitting showing of the right curves, black wedges with an ankle strap. black velvet choker with a silver crescent moon. Dark purple and pink hair in a big side fishtail plait. Smoky eye make up, big lashes and and a deep purple lipstick

She looks beautiful...

"Uhhh.... You umm..." I try to spit out my words, but I can't find any. She chuckles.

"That's either a yes or a really bad no, that you can't speak because it's that bad."

"No, the first one." I say kissing her softly.

"Now c'mon we're going to be late." I say while pulling Kacey by the hand outside and into the limo.

Connors POV:

"Lil, where are you?"

I say walking down the stairs.

"I'm in the living room with your brother."

I walk into the living room to find Lilly playing Mario kart with Lewie (A/n: I don't really know how to spell it xxx)

"Ready?"

As I say that my mother walks into the room.

"Awh, my little con-con is all grown up." She says kissing me on the cheeks.

"Mum, get off. We have to... Oh great I've got lipstick on my cheek. God sake."

"I'll get it off for you." Lilly says standing up. She looks beautiful. May not be a girly dress but that's the reason I love her. She's wearing a black and purple dress, I think the dress is called a rock princess dress... But I don't know. It's something avril Lavigne would wear though. With a purple beanie, skull tights and some converse.

Once she gets the lipstick off me, we say our goodbyes and head off to the limo.

"Connor, what if tris is in there... We haven't talked since that incident..." She says looking slightly scared.

"Lilly." I say while holding her face in my hands.

"Everything will be fine. He can't, and won't do anything to you. 1) because I'm here. 2) because he's brought this girl along that he's been seeing for like a month?"

She nods and we both go and sit into the limo.

Lilly's POV:

Luck lily when we got in the limo there was only Kacey, brad, james, Courtney, dean, Sophie, joe and laura.

"Hey guys" I say, while their all talking to each other. Once we had all said our "hello's" and "you look really nice tonight" we talked about other stuff. The limo was split into two parts. Girls side and boys side. So obviously I sat next to Kacey.

"So what are you going to be like when tris is here?" Says Kacey.

"I'm sure I'll be fine. Plus I don't have to really talk to him right?"

Kacey nods.

"Does he know about you and con?"

I freeze... What if he hits me, like he did before... Or worse what if he hurts connor...

"No, and he can't know either."

"Ok, he's bringing a date mind..." She says looking at me with sympathy.

"Who cares... I've moved on." I say smiling.

------------------------------------------------////

Hey! X sorry for any mistakes, I haven't read it over x

Hope you like it x

~K