Chapter 2

Re-cap:

As we are eating food and talking about random sh*t, somebody knows the door...

I have a bad feeling of who is going to be behind the door...

Connors POV:

As we are eating food someone knocks the door. I look over to Lilly and she looks terrified...

"I'll go and see who that is, then I will be back." Courtney says while leaving the table and walking over to the door. Because the door is in a passage way we can't see who's behind the door. I look at Lilly again and her hands are shaking.

"Everything will be ok Lil, okay?"

I say while holding her hands in mine.

She smiles.

"Okay."

(A/N that wasn't meant to be a TFIOS ok? Hehehe x 😂)

Courtney's POV:

-back to when somebody knocked the door-

I get out of my seat and head to see who's at the door. I look back to see what connor and Lilly are doing and she's shaking and connor is trying to reassure her.

As I walk up to the door, I see a tall, male shadow.

As soon as I open the door I see a boy with brownish blonde hair, bluey green eyes, very tall and very handsome.

"Hey cutie" he says while wrapping his arms around me.

"Heya james" I say while burying my head in his neck.

"I really missed you" I say slightly muffled.

He pushes me back slightly and says "but you didn't miss me as much as I missed you"

Before I could say anything back his lips connected to mine. Even though it only lasted about 3 seconds, it was full of passion.

Lily's POV:

I can hear mumbling by the door but I can't figure out who's voice it is. What if it's tristan? What will happen?... I can't face him, not yet...

Then the mumbling stopped.

I got worried for a second until I see james. He walks straight towards me. I get up quickly from my chair and he gives me the biggest hug he's ever given me.

"You alright?" He says still hugging me.

"Can I lie and say yes?" I chuckle a little bit and james hugs me harder.

Before letting me go he gives me a kiss on the cheek, makes me look at him and says "whatever happens I will always, always be here for you. What tristan did was wrong... He doesn't normally do that. But I'm on your side ok." I nod and james and Courtney walk off into the living room to have 'some time alone' we all know what that means... Hahaha

I turn around to face connor and he is standing right in front of me.

"Omg, connor. Never do that again" I say as we both laugh.

"Sorry I was about to tap you on the shoulder, but you turned around"

"Alright, I forgive you" I say with a slight giggle.

He holds out his hand and says "c'mon let's go play ps4" I accept and we both walk to his room.

-1 hour later-

As I play infamous second son, connor walks back in the room, from the bathroom, and sits down next to me.

"You're pretty good at this game." He says slightly pushing me.

"Of course I am, plus I'm better than you..." I say while smirking at con.

"Oh hell no!" He says while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"I'm going to phone brad and ask him because he's seen both of us.." I cut him off

"Omg... I've left my phone in the camp..."

I look at connor and he looks shocked.

"Ummm... I will phone brad and ask him if he's still there, if not I will go and get it" I smile at him.

"Thanks con, but I'm going to have to go there myself. 1) it's my phone and 2) I think I remember where it is"

"You sure?" He says with a sad/worried facial expression.

"Yes, I'm positive. You can come with me if you'd like?" He nods and we both head out to his car.

----------------------------------------------------///

Heya!!! Hope you all liked chapter 2 xxx

Remember to comment/vote and if your not already follow me x

~K