Chapter 11

Re-cap:

"Because I'm his girlfriend?" She says with a big smile across her face.

---------now--------

Cons POV:

"Con there's someone at the door for you" lilly shouts up.

I wonder who it could be, I haven't invited anyone here...

As I walk to the door, lilly walks past me and hits into my shoulder and goes straight upstairs. What's wrong with her now?

I open the door.

"Hey con"

Oh... That's why...

"Hey orla. Nows not really a good time, I've got lilly over and..." Before I can finish orla says "well lilly told me she was leaving..." Orla says confused.

"I'm sorry orla, I've gotta go. Text you later, bye."

I run upstairs and lilly is changed and packing her bag.

"Lilly please"

"No connor, I trusted you and you broke me. Just like tristan did."

"Just listen to me? Please Lilly."

She turns to me.

"Fine"

We sit on the bed and I take her hands in mine. She tries to pull her hands away, but I won't let her.

"It all started in camp. You showed me to orla, we got it off. We got to know each other better and because you were with tris, I asked orla out. Then the cheating thing happened and I needed to help you. I left orla and I helped you. I text orla now and then but not much, I couldn't end things... I liked you and I liked orla. I didn't know what to do... I had to choose between you or orla. Obviously I choose you, otherwise I wouldn't of kissed you or asked you to be my girlfriend today. To be honest, I kind've forgot about her. But I do still like her, but now only in a friendly way. Because I've got you."

"You're going to have to do a little bit more than that to keep me here" she says laughing.

"Fine, I will." I say as I get up and go to leave the room.

"But what about orla? She really does like you..."

"Yeh I know. But I don't know how to end things. I mean she's an amazing person, but I choose you. And she's going to have to deal with that. I can tell her to meet us tomorrow in the park?" I say smiling at lilly.

"Why do I have to come? What if she lashes out on me, or something..."

"Fine. But you're still coming with me. Just wait in the car and then we can go to nandos." As I go to leave the room for the second time, lilly speaks yet again.

"Why nandos? Because they make you a plate of chips?"

"No. Because the chicken is nice there..."

She knows me inside out, I swear.

Lilly's POV:

As connor leaves I get changed into my onesie again and unpack a few things that I will be needing tonight.

I get my straighteners out and I start straightening my hair.

Once I've nearly finished my hair, connor comes into the room, sees what I'm doing and takes the straighteners off me.

"Why?" He says to me, which a dead serious facial expression.

"Because I wanted a different style of hair tomorrow..."

"But I love your curls." He says while running his fingers through my hair.

"Well they are gone now. And they aren't coming back because..." I get cut off because connors making a puppy dog face.

"Oh con please. I like my hair straight." He shakes his head.

"Fine. I will go and wash my hair" he looks confused.

"Why do you need to wash your hair?"

"Well since I've straightened it, I need to wash my hair, and when it drys my hair will then go curly."

"Fine. But before you do that. Follow me."he says smiling at me and then leaving the room. I follow him out to the back.

"Wow, this is beautiful con."

------------------------------------------------///

Here's a crappy little update thing x

Sorry orla x 😂😂x love you x

~K