Chapter 14

Re-cap:

"Ummm... There's no better way to say this... So, I'm pregnant..."

----next day---

Lily's POV:

"So you're telling me, brads gonna have a kid?"

Connor says to me confused.

"I don't know, all I know is that kaceys pregnant. I'm not saying she's cheated but it may or may not be brads..."

"Does she know?" He says looking at me.

"Of course she knows... She hasn't been with anyone else, so I'm guessing it is brads. Unless she hasn't told us something."

"I hope she hasn't cheated and it is brads... Imagine how cute the kid will be... I want a kid" connor says looking at me.

"Woooow... Slow down big guy..." I say laughing.

Connor walks over and pushes me on the bed playfully. He hovers on top of me and moves a strand of my hair out of my face.

"I'm being serious. I'd love to be a dad... Think about it. We can be a family." He says kissing me.

"Ok whatever, but we are still kinda young... 1 more year?"

I say as he looks into my eyes.

"It's a deal!" And with that, he grabs a pillow and hits me with it.

"Oh, I see how it is. I won't have your baby so you beat me up. What a man" I say playfully, while grabbing the other pillow and hitting him back.

"Ha.ha.ha. Whatever... Game on."

Brads POV:

"Wait a second... What?" I say siting down.

"I'm pregnant... And you're the father. I'm sorry that I couldn't say it any nicer way, I'm just awkward like that... If you don't want it then..." I stop her from carrying on.

"What do you mean if I don't want it?"

Kaceys POV:

"What do you mean if I don't want it?" Brad says as he walks over, kneels down, puts his hands either side of my waste and kisses my stomach.

"You, are going to be the 3rd best thing that's happened in my life." Brad says to my stomach.

"And what are the other two?" I say laughing.

"Well the first one is joining the band. And the second one is falling in love with you" he says standing up and kissing me.

"And why do I come second?" I say playfully and breaking up the kiss.

"Because if I hadn't of joined the band, I never would've met you."

"You're so cute Brad, you know that?"

"Of course I know that... Duh?"

As I walk over to sit down in he living room, Brad walks with me and says "so, names..." He says with the biggest grin ever.

"If a Boy, luke. If a Girl... Hmmm how about"

"Luna?" Brad says

"Hmm... What about Aurora Bea?" Brad smiles.

"Aurora Bea Simpson... Sounds perfect."

------------------------------------------------/////

And another mini update x ❤️ x

~K x