Chapter 3

Re-cap:

"Yes, I'm positive. You can come with me if you'd like?" He nods and we both head out to his car."

Connors POV:

As we get into the car I turn the engine on and plug in my phone.

I go through my music and decide what to listen to...

Hmm...

Bring Me The Horizon?

Nope.

Blink-182?

Nope.

Avenged sevenfold?

Nope.

Hmm...

I got a great one.

"Want to listen to the best song ever made?" I ask Lilly with a slight smirk on my face.

"Sure, go for it."

As she said that I clicked on the song, put my phone in the holder and started to drive to camp.

Then the song starts playing.

🎶~ I was walking away, but shes so beautiful it made me stay~🎶

I look over to Lilly and she's laughing.

"Really? This is the best song ever made?"

I laugh and nod my head "yeh, course it is. It's written by this amazing band called the vamps... You heard of them?"

"Oh yeh..." She says. Before carrying on.

"Their crap. I mean why would they write a song about the way somebody moved?"

"What?" I say slightly confused.

"Like of the song golden.... God... You wrote the song and you can't even remember it." So we both start laughing.

-later on-

Lilly's POV:

As we turn up in the parking lot of the camp connor turns off the car, takes the key out then looks at me.

"You sure you can do this. What if he's still here..." He looks at me, but he looks upset for me. This is why I love connor, he's always here for me. No matter what.

"I'm sure. As long as you are next to me, I will be fine." He smiles, kisses my forehead and leaves the car. I follow and we walk to our lodge.

Once we walk through the door I see brad sitting on the sofa watching pretty little liers.

He looks at me and quickly turns it over.

"The tv is messed up... I was watching the football. See." He says pushing buttons on the remote, still looking at me.

"Oh yeh... That's so football..." I say laughing.

He looks back to the screen to find barbie and the magic Pegasus.

"No, umm. Ugh." He says defeated. While he's siting there watching barbie I wonder off to my room. Couple of boxes still in my room, but no phone.

So I try connors room.

I knock on the door and he tells me to come in.

"Connor!! You could of told me you were getting changed" I say covering my eyes.