Chapter 8

A/n: sorry that I haven't updated xxx had a lot going on ️xx plus I saw the vamps in Cardiff and I cried. Don't judge me ok. I was emotional because I've been there from the start and I know most of you have and if you don't believe me I don't wanna know. But at one moment I felt so proud. And I just cried hehe x well I had tears x hehe x

Re-cap:

And just before another awkward conversation starts the car comes to a stop. We've arrived.

Connors POV:

I get out of our limo and all I see is bright lights flashing every second and interviewed asking questions. I hold my hand out for lilly to grab once she gets out of the limo and we walk the red carpet together. As we are walking down the red carpet ready to go find our seat inside I can hear interviewed asking if we are together. I shake it off and focus on lilly.

" you do look beautiful today" I whisper to her.

She smiles.

"Thanks con, you don't look so bad yourself" she says nudging me.

As we find our seats inside I notice that they have placed lilly next to tristan. "Do you want me to sit there?" I ask because we are going to be here for a while.

"No don't worry. Besides, I don't want to break up yours and brads relationship." She says giggling because I'm sitting next to brad and he's holding my hand.

Before I can say anything else I get cut off.

"Welcome, ladies and gents, to the Brit Awards"

This is going to be a long night...

-----------------------------------------------------

Lilly's POV:

We sit their in science as they call the next Brit award.

"This next Brit award is for best British group, the nominees are: Bastille," people scream.

"Arctic monkeys" people and brad scream, so we all laugh at him.

"One direction" so many people scream, that my ear drums pop.

"Rudimentle" more screams...

"And the vamps" as she says that our whole table starts going wild, we all screamed. Hehe.

"And the winner, for best British group, is.....

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

......

.......

.......

.......

.....

.....

THE VAMPS!!" as she says that all of us on the table were in amaze.

I stood up and hugged tristan. Why did I hug tris... Ow well... Then I turned around and give connor a hug. He gave me the biggest hug ever. "Congrats con! I knew you could do it"

He let go smiled and then said "I love you"

So I reply with "I love you two" and that's when I froze. Did he just do what I think he just did. As I'm standing in shock, they all run off to collect their award and say their thank you's and stuff. I sit down and look over at the girls and they are all gobsmacked.

"What happened? I blanked out" I say laughing.

"Then it must've been a powerful one." Kacey says while her, Nicole and Courtney start laughing.

"What? What happened? What did I miss?"

I say looking at Courtney.

"He kissed you lilly. Right on the lips for about 5 seconds. In an award show, with cameras around. Wow. He really does like you. When he told me I thought it was just puppy love. But to think he did that with so many fans watching. Wow..."

"Ok I get it court." I finish my sentence with a nervous laugh.

They walk back and sit at the table.

I look at connor and he's so happy. Did that really just happen or did I dream it?... I bet I dreamt it.

"She's been like this since you kissed her con..." Kacey says while they all look at me.

"What sorry? I wasn't listening." Connor stars giggling and then holds his hand out for me.

"Come with me a second"

So I hold his hand and he pulls me off, out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------////

Sorry that it sounds terrible and it's not the best update x but I wanted to update for you all xxxxx ❤️ sorry for any mistakes too x

What do you guys think about supernatural creatures? X because I'm into vampires and stuff, and I've had a couple people telling me to turn this book into like a vampire type thing? Xxx yes? No? ️xx what do you guys think x if nobody answers then I'm going to do it anyway hehe x

~k x