The real chapter 7

Re-cap:

"Ok, he's bringing a date mind..." She says looking at me with sympathy.

"Who cares... I've moved on." I say smiling.

Kacey's POV:

"You really do look stunning today kace" Lilly says to me.

"Awh thanks lil, but your dress is soooo unique. I love it!" As we both giggle the car come to a stop. The door opens and tristan walks through the door with this girl with blonde hair, glasses and she's wearing a black dress with the chiffon material and the bottom, that's longer at the back. Gold accessories and black heels. She does look really pretty.

"Hey guys, this is..." Tris says before Courtney butts in.

"NICOLE!!!! omg, you could've told me the guy you were seeing was tristan." Courtney says while climbing through the limo to give Nicole a hug.

"Hey court, sorry hehe thought I told you." The both sit next to each other chatting away while tris shuts the door and sits next to connor.

"So how do you know each other?" I say to Courtney and Nicole.

"Well we both worked in the same place for a year and a half but Nicole moved away. So we texted and met up but slightly drifted apart. But hopefully that can all change and we can be as close as we were before" Courtney says while smiling at Nicole.

As I look at lilly my phone goes off.

Message from: lilly❤️❤️

If tristan hasn't changed in a year then I feel sorry for Nicole. I really do. She seems like a lovely girl and I don't want what happened to me to happen to her. Plus can we swap places because I don't feel comfortable sitting close to him. Cxxx

To: lilly❤️❤️

I hope he doesn't mess it up either. And sure we can swap seats now xx

Connors POV:

"Hey con" tris says once I had finished talking to brad.

"Hey, Nicole seems pretty nice" I say, trying not to sound too awkward since we haven't really been as close as we were a year ago.

"Yeh she's great. Who did you bring?"

"I thought it's pretty obvious? Kaceys obviously with brad. Courtney's obviously with james. You just brought Nicole and that means there's only 1 person left."

"Lilly? Oh I thought she just came on her own."

"So if she came on her own, where's my date?" I say slightly confused.

"I don't know that's why I asked you" he said laughing. So I just have a little giggle so I don't look to weird.

"So how did you meet Nicole"

"Through a friend. It's a long story."

"Oh ok." And just before another awkward conversation starts the car comes to a stop. We've arrived.

------------------------------------------------///

Hope you enjoyed xxxx

Hehe x sorry for any errors x hehe x

~K xx