The one before it all ends... Chapter 18

(1 week before lilly is supposed to give birth to their beautiful little boy, Joseff (the Welsh spelling) Samuel Jones Ball and another beautiful baby girl called Seren (which means star in Welsh) Jade Jones Ball.
Twins. Lilly and connor are having twins.)

Lilly's POV:

"Do yo want anything?" Connor asks
"Nah I'm alright, a cuddle would be nice though.
As we sit there hugging I kiss him on the cheek.
"I love you Connor Ball"
"And I love you Lilly Ball" he says smiling and kissing me again.

I get up, walk to the table and grab a letter. Then walk back to sit by con.
"You must promise me, never to open this letter until they have been born. And no questions or no talking about this letter ok...?"
"I promise, to open this letter once our beautiful children are born."
"Thank you" I say kissing him on the cheek, yet again.
"Right, going to go and use the toilet." Connor laughs and helps me up.

Once I return from my travels, something doesn't feel right.
I hold onto the door and my stomach.
"Lilly what's wrong?" Connor says running over to my side.
"It's happening, our babies are ready to come into this life." As I say that connor runs over to the phone, and dials the ambulance.

---once they've been born---

Connors POV:
"Hey nurse, could you take a picture of us 4 please?" She nods and takes the picture.
"Beautiful, all three of you" I say as I kiss my two children and my wife on the head.
"You're going to be an amazing father con" Lilly says smiling. And before I can say she's going to make a great mother, she interrupts me.
"Did you bring the letter?" As she says that my facial expression drops.
"I've left it on the table, I'll go and get it now." But just before I leave, lilly calls me back.
"I love you okay?" I nod and kiss her. "I will be back in 15 minutes. Love you."

-------------------
As I get into the house, I run to the table to see what this letter is all about.
As I open it their are 10 letters, each with different names on them...
To Kacey
To Brad
To Tris
To Nicole
To James
To Courtney
To Joseff (when he's old enough)
To Seren (when she's old enough)
To Ella
To the love of my life, Connor

Wonder what this could be...

--------------------------------------------///////
The next chapter will be the ending, I'm sorry.
And if you think you've sussed the ending out, please don't comment what you think it is. It could spoil it for others, jehehe x
Love you all...
Next update is tomorrow x
~K