Chapter 9

Re-cap:

So I hold his hand and he pulls me off, out of the room.

Nicole's POV:

"Kacey" I whisper.

"Yes?" She whispers back.

"Can I talk to you, privately"

"Course." Then she says to the rest of the table.

"We are going to go to the toilets."

--------------in the toilets------------

"What's up?" Kacey says while sitting on the sink thing. (A/n: I seriously don't know what its called its like a row of sinks, but their stuck together... Anyone know the name? 😂)

"I know I'm going to sound stupid. But I think tristan still likes Lilly."

"He can't. 1) he's with you. 2) she's with Connor. And 3) he beat the shit out of her, but he's changed now, so don't be frightened of that." She gives of a nervous laugh.

"Sorry." She says.

"It's fine, it's just that I really like tristan. But I don't think he's gotten over her properly."

"Why do you say that?" She says confused.

"Because when Connor kissed Lilly at the table, tris went from being overly happy, saw them kiss and then his smile disappeared." As I finish saying that Kacey hugged me.

"Nicole. He's with you now. Nobody really gets over their ex. But he has no choice now, she's moved on. Plus I think it's also the thought of his best friend and his ex. I mean, I wouldn't be very happy if I saw Lilly kissing brad if we weren't together anymore."

She says while smiling at me.

"Thanks Kace."

"Anytime. Now cmon, let's go back."

--just after connor and lilly left--

Lilly's POV:

"Con where are you taking me." He turns back and smiles at me.

"Just follow me a sec, ok?"

I nod and we carry on walking.

We walk outside, passed all the paparazzi, con signed some things for fans and took pictures quickly and then we got in a taxi.

"Con seriously now. Where are we going" I say slightly laughing.

"I left something at home ok." He giggles.

"Fine. How long are we staying at yours for?"

"Whhhyyyyyy?" He says

"Because I need to charge my phone" I say while making a puppy dog face.

"I have this portable box thing that charges your phone when your out. You can use that ok?"

I smile. "Ok"

Then he puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him so we can cuddle.

"I like this" I say while looking up at connor.

"Why wouldn't you. I mean you are cuddling the connor ball."

He says while we both laugh.

"Whatever." I say while moving his arm off me because the taxi had stopped.

"Hey, could you just stay parked here man? We will only be 10 minutes." Con says to the taxi driver

"Yeh that's fine" the man says.

"Thanks" con replies. Then grabs my hand and pulls me out of the taxi with me and up to his house.

"Hey mam, dad, Lou." He says while opening the front door.

"Hey con" they all say together.

"Lilly's here. We are only going to be a little while. I left something here, once I get it we have to go. Bye" he says running upstairs.

" am I meant to follow you?" I shout up the stairs.

"Well that would be a good idea, yes" he says shouting back at me.

I walk up to the top of the stairs and I see Rex, so I open the cage and stroke him. Once I wash my hands I walk into cons room.

"What took you so long?" He says curiously.

"I went to see Rex, he's more important than you." As I finish saying that I poke me tongue out at him.

"Oh, is it really." He says coming closer to me.

"Yes." I say backing up until I hit the wall.

Connor laughs and then starts tickling me.

"Connor stop."

I say while trying to get away.

"Nope" he says carrying on."

"Please. We. Need. To. Leave."

I say in between laughs.

"Fine" he gives up.

I go to his mirror and make sure I still look ok.

"You still look beautiful don't worry." He says coming behind me and kissing my cheek.

"Thanks" I say while my cheeks slightly go a bit pink.

Cons POV:

Here it goes.

"I was meant to bring this with me, but I forgot. So..." I kneel down and hold out a necklace in my hands.

"I've liked you for a while now lilly. No, okay I've liked you since we met ok. I just didn't want to ruin what you and tris had. And I didn't want to ruin our friendship ok. And I'm pretty sure that if you don't want to you don't have to. I just thought that..." She cuts me off.

"Connor, your dragging it." She says giggling.

"Well. I was just wondering if you would like to... Umm... Be my... Girlfriend."

Before she says anything I quickly say "but you don't have to, and if you don't that's perfectly fine and we can go back to being friends..."

She kneels down with me.

"Connor, we can't go back to being friends after this."

As she says that, I get a pain in my chest.

Before I say anything she continues.

"We can never get that friendship back after you saying that or the kiss we shared earlier. If we stayed friends, I would feel awkward. So that's why I don't want to be friends. But I would like to have that necklace and accept your question."

Lilly's POV:

"... and accept your question."

As I say that his eyes look straight into mine and he hugs me tight.

"I thought you were going to say no." He says still hugging me.

"Why would you think that?" I say hugging him tighter.

"Because you said we couldn't be friends."

"But I didn't say we couldn't be more than friends..." He lets me go and kisses me. Longer than he did earlier, and it felt better to know that we are now official.

"Cmon we need to get back." I say pulling away from the kiss.

"C'mon then." He says standing up and holding his hand out to help me get up."

"I love you Lilly Jones" he says with the biggest smile ever.

"I love you Connor Ball"

-----------------------------------------------/////

Here's your update x sorry for any mistakes. Hehe x I've thought about it and I'm not going to make this supernatural. I'm going to write another book when this is finished. Cxxx

Hope you liked this chapter x

~K