The Night I Lost Me

The night I lost me I was only thirteen . My body was just starting to come in I had hips and breast at only thirteen "wow" I loved my body. I thought it was so perfect and every way. But one night I didn't think so no more. I had just got done eating and was on my way to bed. Later that night it was around 11pm when I heard someone say
" your mom said come here"
I replied with "my mom wants me she knows how to come get me"
10 mins Later
I felt someone press on my bed as if they were getting in. Next thing I feel is his hand going up my shorts I turn to look at him and he tells me to be quite.  I felt him get on top of me. Then I felt a sharp pain come from my vaginal area. I then felt a wet feeling. I couldn't help but let out a tear my perfect body was now  unperfect I  felt so dirty and nasty inside the whole time I kept my eyes close and held my covers really tight and just prayed that he would just finish already. When he was done I  seat up in my bed and cried myself to sleep. The next morning I got up and ran to the bathroom and seat on the toilet. when I finally Got up in looked in the mirror I looked  at myself it just felt like something snapped in me all I could think is I'm different now and would never be the same. Then I heard my mom say  " Are you okay you been in there for a while" I told her "yes I'm okay " I quickly took off my underwear then I throw them away in the garbage all I can think that night is WHY ?!?!? Me all I wanted was to be beautiful I then finally felt asleep. The next morning I was wake in bed drinking juice. The next thing I know my mom busted through the door asking me why were my under wear in the garbage I seat there I'm complete silence the next thing I know the police where at my house asking me what happened to me. I kept saying nothing happened. Then finally I couldn't take it I wanted him to feel just how I felt. So I  broke down in told everything.
Within 25 mins my  mom comes to the back and tell me why am I lying. I broke down and cried I want her to just leave at that moment I know I was going to be by myself for the rest of my life. And just how I predicted it happened just that WAY .....