I CANT BE

(AVA point of view)

The next morning my face was so swollen I couldn't feel a thing.
Next thing I knew I was bent over the toilet throwing up. Lately I have been feeling every sick...
I have been having morning sickness and craving weird types of food. I had these symptoms when I was pregnant with A'moura. I pray I'm not pregnant. I got up and showered and brushed my teeth. That's when Taylor came in the room..

T/" Mommy are you okay ??"
A/" Yes baby.. Are you okay ??"
A/" I don't know baby.. But let me go make you breakfast.."

I made Taylor some Breakfast and then went to go feed A'moura. Once the kids were done eating we went in the room to watch movies. I put on "Finding Dory" And Taylor felt night asleep. Soon later me and A'moura felt asleep..

( Jays Point Of  View)

When I woke up. I seen AVA laying next to me. I got up and took a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth I went in kissed AVA. I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car. I called up my homeboy Mike.
Mike: M
Jay: J
J/" Yoo Mike where you at??"
M/" The spot. Why what's up ??"
J/" I need to talk too you.."
M/" okay pull up.."

I walked in and clapped Mike up.
M/" What you need to talk about."
J/" I'm losing it man. I put my hands on Taylor and AVA last night."
M/" Bruh what ?? You my brother in all but you can't be putting your hands on her or your son.. Man get it together bruh.."
J/" I been trying.."
M/" Man leave them hoes alone and focus on what you got at home.."
J/" You right bruh.."

I clapped up Mike and head home. I got out and walked in the house.. I called out AVA name but she didn't respond. I ran up stairs seeing her and the kids in the bed. I got in and pulled her into me holding her and felt asleep.

( AVA Point Of  View)

I woke up feeling Jay get in the bed. I start thinking about the fact that I could be pregnant again. When I realize Jay was in a deep sleep I got up and grabbed A'moura and my purse and shoes. I walked down the stairs in got the keys to my car.
I drove to the nearest CVC's and brought a pregnancy test. I drove back home and went straight to the bathroom. I peed in a cup and put the test in the cup one by one. I waited 5 mins for the results.

 I waited 5 mins for the results

Oh My God !! I can't be.
There it was two lines staring at me. I rubbed my stomach and then looked at A'moura. I can't be pregnant. I just had A'moura...