DONE

Jay point of view

Man wait to I find this bitch.. I'm put her ass six feet under.. all the shit I did for her and she just gon up and leave me like that.. I been riding around the whole hood looking for her ass even been to the kids school but there teachers haven't seen the kids either but I swear once I get my hands on this girl I'm make sure this her last time every leaving me and taking my kids. I haven't even been focused on the trap. She then fucked up on me..

AVA point of view

People been telling me that Jay looking for me but I don't care he should've never had that bitch in our house.. I gave him chance after chance to get it right but did he NO.. once I left him I moved in with my mom she been helping me with the kids and stuff into I can get us our own place again... I been letting Jays brother come see the kids.. he comes pick them up take them to see their grandma or take them shopping.. but Jay on the other hand wel never see his kids..

Jay point of view

Today I'm supposed to be meeting up with my brother but he hasn't been answering any of my calls nor text so I just figured this nigga still sleep.. I head over to the trap.. On my way over i stop to get some food.. that's when I got a phone call that AVA and the kids got in a car accident I hung up and drove fast ass fuck to get to her and my kids... I swear if she was texting or talking on the phone I'm fuck her up.. once I got to the accident A'moura ran up to me screaming daddy..
A-" Moura come her"
J-" Nah she with her daddy."
A-" Jay give me my baby.."
J-" Your baby.. If it wasn't for me her nor my son would be here. Look get your ass in the car before I put her ass in the car."
A-" NO!!"
J-" What the fuck you just said.."
A-" Jay your going to do this in front of the kids ??"
J-" Stop using my kids as away to protect yourself.. And get your ass in the car.."
I put A'moura in the car and then went to go grab JR car seat and but him in the car.. I came back and snatched her ass by her arm in put her in the car.. I called a tow truck so they can come get her car..
J-" what the fuck you thought.. I wasn't going to find you??"
A-"..."
J-" You don't hear me talking to you.."
I grabbed her face
A-" Jay STOP.."
I pulled up to my house and everybody got out.. AVA went in put the kids in they room.. when she came back down stairs I had something for her ass..

AVA point of view

How did he find me !? Is all I can think when he pulled up the accident.. I want to take my kids and run but for what he was only going to catch me and beat my ass.. I'm tired of getting my ass beat.. I still have abuse and marks that look they well never heal.. when it came down to put my son in his room I started crying because when I walked out I remembered the times I used to run through this house getting beat up and didn't even know I was pregnant until I left.. I remember being forced to keep him.. I got up and wiped my tears as I came back downstairs to Jay..
J-" What's wrong with you ??"
A-" Jay this house remains me of everything you did to me.."
J-" I'm Sorry.."
A-" I left you for a reason and no matter where I go you always come right back.."
J-" What the fuck you mean.. your mine and all mine.. no matter where you go your always mine.."