Come Home

(Jays point of view)
It's been almost 3 months since AVA been gone with the kids.. I really do miss my kids and her. I been hitting her line up but she never picks up. I heard from Mike girl that she really is pregnant..
I need to go see her and make sure they straight..

(AVAs point of view)
I can't believe I'm pregnant again..
I gave Taylor back to his mom. But he calls me every day and he comes over every weekend to see me and A'moura..
This week is my doctor appointment and I want Jay to be there since this is his baby to...

( Jays point of view)
My baby girl has gotten so big, I go up to her daycare and watch her play outside or I seat outside AVA house and watch over both of them..
I pulled up to A'moura school but this time I wasn't going to be watching A'moura I was hopping to get my family back so when AVA pulled up I got out the car and approached her.

J/" AVA  can I please talk to you for a minute ??"
A/" Jay what are you doing ??? Who told you to school A'moura go to ??"
J/" don't worry about all that just know I want my family back.."
A/" what fucking family you fuck that all up.."
J/" and I'm sorry baby that's why I'm here to make it all work.."
A/" by what putting your hands on me.."
J/" that was the old me. I changed. I want to be with you and the kids.."
A/" Jay I need tone to think about this.."
J/" AVA please I need y'all.."
A/" look I have a appointment tomorrow morning if you make it to the appointment on time then I would consider coming back home..."
J/" I promise I well be there. Just text me the information.."
A/" ok.."

(To Be Continued )

( The Day Of The Appointment )
I woke up early in the morning so I can be at the doctors office before AVA. I got up took a shower, Brushed my teeth and got dressed..
I got in my car and head over to AVA house since we're riding together. I called her phone to let her know I was outside.
J/" I'm outside.."
A/" ok.. I'm putting on A'moura shoes then I'm coming.."
J/" Ight.."

(AVA Point Of View)
I can't believe I'm dragging myself through this again.. But I miss Jay so much.. Every time I look at A'moura I see him..

A/ " Come on baby daddy outside.."
A'moura/" Yes mommy.."
A/" Grab your cub too.."

I grabbed A'moura and head to Jays car. I buckled her up and got in the front seat with Jay..

J/" Did y'all eat ??"
A/" cNo I usually get us breakfast after the appointment.."
J/" Where do y'all want to eat breakfast at ???"
A/" It doesn't matter.."

Jay seems so different. Back then it doesn't matter would have had me with a busted lip and a black eye..
I want ask him has he been getting help but I don't know what to say without getting him mad..
But before I could think of the right words to say we were at the doctors office..
Well at least he gets to know the gender of the baby..

The doctor called us to the back and told me that my results were back from lab and everything looked good..

D/doctor
J/Jay
A/AVA

D/" Ok. So let's have a listen to the baby's heart.."
Boom.. boom..boom
D/" The baby's heart sounds very strong.."
J/" So when can we find out what we are having ??"
D/" Right now actually.."
D/" lets have a look at this big baby .. ITS A BOY.."
A/" OMG.. Are you serious??"
D/" YES.."
A/" Looked over to A'moura who had the biggest smile on her face.. Jay had tears forming in his eyes.."
A/" doctor can we have a minute please??"
D/" Sure and congrats .."
A/" Thank you .."
A/" what's wrong Jay ??"
J/" I'm SORRY BAE.. you never asked for how I been treating you.. you make me happier then life it's selfs.. every time I walk by A'moura room I just feel LONELY.. there's no laughter.. no DADDIES HOME.. I MISS  YOU AND THE KIDS..
A/" we miss you to baby.."
J/" so well you COME HOME ??"
A/" ugh.. YES JAY.. but we have things to talk bout before I come back.."
J/" ok.. I WELL DO ANYTHING.."