Is it a boy or a girl ???

Tuesday 12:49pm
I walked into my moms room and asked her is she ready??...
M/" I'm so ready to see my little grand baby.."
A/" Mom we need to hurry up"
M/" Okay"
Once she was done we got into the car and head for the doctor. I only lived 25 mins away from the doctors office. So it wouldn't take long for me to get there.
Once we arrived I could tell my mom couldn't honks back her excitement. We walked and they greeted me.
"Hi Miss.Jane, what are you coming in for to day??"
" I have a gender appointment"
" Congrats your finally learning your gender!!! Well take a seat and I well tell the doctor your here..."
I seat down the prayed that I was having a boy. All Jay wanted was a boy he wanted someone to go football games with and to go hangout with his homeboys on Saturday nights. I was ready to know my gender that the doctor came out just in time.
"Mrs. Jane I would be with you now."
A/"Okay come on mom"
We walked into the room and all I think bout is wow I'm going to know the gender of my baby.
"Well let's get start" said the doctor.
He applied a cold gel on my stomach and moved the monitory on my stomach we heard the baby's heart beat  I smiled and looked at my mom and that's when the doctor said
" Your having a ...."
( I know you guys want to know what she's having but your going to have to wait for the gender reveal....sorry guys)
( TO BE continued...)

Also go check out my YouTube channel Joeann Culliver .....