Being home

*6 MONTHS LATER*
Being back with Jay has been amazing.. he's been helping with the kids more and honestly I'm happy.. but the arguments come here and there but they don't get physical.. but even though they don't get physical i still have my bags ready for me to go..

J~Jay
A~AVA
A/ "Jay... baby.."
J/"yeah I was upstairs playing with A'moura."
A/" oh JR needs more diapers and wipes oh and also milk.."
J/" ight.. get the money out my stash.."
A/" Okay.. and thank you.."
J/" come give me a kiss.."
A/ "boy NO.."
J/" AVA you gone give me kiss.."
A/" what every Jay.. I'm be back watch A'moura.."

(Jay point of view)
I'm happy to have my family back home.. But this time I'm not going to lose them. I'm just being all buddy buddy now but let AVA every pull that up and leave with my kids shit again I'm make sure her ass never walk. I been letting her slide with the no touching her or kissing her but that shit about to end too.. I had cameras installed in my house so I can watch AVA and alert system so every time a door or window open I get the alert on my phone. I know I promised I would change but I need to protect my family... since AVA was out I thought it would good idea to catch up with my baby girl A'moura..
A~A'moura
J~Jay
J/" daddy princess."
A/" Yes daddy."
J/" So how was it like not staying with daddy."
A/" it-it was good."
J/" baby did mommy have a boyfriend or boy that would come over."
A/" mmhmm yess."
J/" would he stay the night."
A/" only on the Saturday and Sunday."
J/" ok baby daddy going to be right back."
Just as I said that AVA was pulling back up to the house. I walked down stairs to meet her. I grabbed jr and put him in his play pin since he was sleep.
J/ "AVA we need to talk."
A/" Bout what Jay."
J/" So you had a nigga around our kids."
A/" What are you talking bout."
J/" moura told me all bout the nigga that come over on the weekends..
A/" WOW. Bye Jay I don't have time for your shit."
J/" AVA who the fuck you talking too."
A/" MOVE JAY"
I grabbed AVA by her neck and put her up against the wall.
J/" YOU BELONG TO ME"
I licked her lips. That belong to me.
I kissed her neck. This belong to me.
I rubbed her breast. This belong to me.
I rubbed her ass. This belong to me.
I rubbed her pussy. This belong to me.
Before I can even tell Jay to stop I was moaning and he can tell when he felt my lower lips I was wet.
I pulled AVA shorts down and bent her over.
I started rubbing in all her wetness. I stuck two fingers in her and used I'm other hand to hold her neck.
A/" J-Jay" I stuttered
I begin squirming around to every stroke jay took with his fingers. I felt myself beginning to cum. Until I heard jay say.
J/" you better not fucking cum."
I pulled my now full erected dick out my pants. I rubbed it against her entrance. I can fell all her wetness. Something just took over me and I rammed my self into her.
Next thing I know it feels like I'm about to cum. The feeling of her walls tightening around me just made me go fast. Her cumin made me bust two nuts in her. I pulled out and turned her around to face me.
J/" AVA I love you."
A/" Jay don't say that look what you just did to me."
J/" AVA what did I do."
A/" You just rammed into to me. Like what the hell Jay."
J/" So I didn't please you."
A/" No you did baby. I have to go check on the kids and take a shower. Just be more gentle with me ok."
J/" Yes baby."

* LATER THAT NIGHT *

I couldn't sleep. All I can do is look at AVA. Man this girl is so beautiful. She put up with all me shit. Even help me with my son. Even gave me 2 beautiful kids even tho the second one I forced her to have. Look at how bad she is. She a strong woman and I just wish i would have never treated her the way I did. She just don't understand that I'm scared to lose what I fought so hard to have.
(AVA point of view)
I woke up to feeling Jay rubbing my ass. I opened my eyes and asked him why he wasn't sleep??..
J/" I can't sleep."
A/" want to cuddle and talk ??"
J/" Yeah."
J/" AVA you know I love you right ??"
A/" yes baby you say it every day."
J/" I really do mean it."
A/" Yes."
J/" I'm sorry for getting you pregnant with JR."
A/" baby JR was not a accident and I love him."

* FLASHBACK*

I came home forming being out with the boys and AVA was in bed. When I cut on the light in the room you can see her ass and some of her pussy out. Seeing her like that made my dick jump. Rubbing her down trying to wake her. She woke and tried to fix her self I told her no let me get some pussy. She pushed me off of her saying I smell like weed and liquor. I said nah you had a nigga here that's why you don't want to fuck me. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her off the bed. I start kicking her and stomping on her. She kicked me back and tried to run I grabbed her and locked the room door slammed her on the floor punching and slapping her. She started saying A'moura crying. I thought she was lying in kicked her in her stomach. I pulled my dick out and rammed into her. That night I nutted I'm her like 6 times that night was the first time I ever rapped AVA . A couple days later she was sick and took a pregnancy test. She bagged me to let her take a plan B. When she said that shit to me I just beat the fuck out her. After that AVA left me a few days later.
~ FLASHBACK OVER~
J/" AVA.. AVA"
I looked at her and she was sleep.
J/" good night baby I love you.."