Meeting Mike

Mike was different from the others he act like we were in a relationship when I meet mike we slept together on our first date and he cum inside me after that night we just stop using condoms. When ever Walt or Clark would hit me I would run to fMike and stay with him for a night or 2 and during that time we would have SEX like crazy but on the day I told Walt and Clark I was pregnant I ran to Mike. When I got to him I told him that I got in a really bad fight. When I got out the shower I looked at my stomach and realized my baby is going to need a dad and one that's not abuse . When I got out the shower I told mike that I had to talk to him. Mike come seat down...
" Mike I'm pregnant."
"Are you serious babe!?!!"( excited voice)
"Yes, Are you mad babe ??"
" No I'm so happy. I can't wait to tell my family I'm going to be a daddy.."
After the conversation Mike called is whole family and told them he was going to be a dad. For the rest of that night I forgot all bout Walt and Clark. The next morning I had miss calls from the both of them asking " Am I really the Father ??" When I looked over and seen the Mike was there I texted back and said " you are not the father of my baby okay ."
Later on that day
Mike and I went to his sister house and she referred me to a great doctor she know. Mike and I set up appointment with the doctor.