Meeting A'moura

(Jays Point of View)
The trip to Orlando really help me and AVA. We talked about our relationship and the fighting. I never know that AVA felt lonely through out the pregnancy and I wish I could change that but I can't. But one thing I do know is I am going to be here for her and help her rise my baby girl. It was time for me and AVA to start heading back home and luckily we we're. AVA was starting to have constraints she have been having them here and there but today they seem to be bad like to the point AVA couldn't hardly walk straight. I kept asking did she want to go to the hospital but she kept saying no wait till we get back home. We got in the car and head straight for the hospital where her  doctor worked at. When AVA start saying the constraints feel like they getting worst I started punching the gas. We got to the hospital in 2 hours and 35 minutes. When arrived AVA said the baby head was almost out. I rushed into the hospital and said my girl having a baby somebody please HELP. A nurse came with a wheel chair and ran over to AVA. They got a room ready for AVA and her doctor came in the room.

D : doctor
N : Nurse
A : AVA
J :Jay
D/" well Miss. Jane your getting to meet your baby 3 weeks before her due date"
J/" is that good ??"
D/" yes the baby is going to be fine sir.."
N/" Miss.  Jane are you ready to push.."
A/" No!! But I have no choice..." 
I can't want to see A'moura I been looking at her on a screen for the last 8 and half months.
D/"when your next constraints happens I want you to push okay AVA"
A/" YES!!!!"
D/" Okay 1,2,3 PUSH !!!"
AVA pushed and pushed she stopped in between. Crying out " I CAN'T DO THIS !!!..." I just respond with " baby you can do this..." finally after 13 pushes she finally popped out. All you can hear is AVA heavy breathing and A'moura crying. They cleaned A'moura up and AVA. I start crying.
J/" Baby I'm so sorry for everything I you put you through. You gave me something and life that I well love for life and all I gave you was stress I'm so sorry please forgive me. I promise this time I'm going to be the man I should have been when you was pregnant with A'moura but now god is giving me a second chance to make it right...."
A/" Jay I accepted your apology and A'moura is going to need and I need you. We both need you to leave the game alone okay baby..."
J/" I'm leaving the game I promise..."
the doctor came back in the room and said the baby was health 6 pounds 8 ounces which is great. They well be bring the baby in a few he said.
I kissed AVA on her head.

 They hand AVA the baby

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They hand AVA the baby. As I called everyone on her call log and mine. We decided to call everyone once the baby was born because everyone was going to start fight over who was going to be in the delivery room.
I snapped a picture of AVA sent it to everyone.

(AVA point of view)
The trip to Orlando was so good. I broke down how I felt to Jay after we had rounds and rounds of make up sex. Which probably made A'moura  come so early. But I don't care what made her come I'm just happy she is here.
My baby was born October 13,2018 at 3:40pm. She had a head full of hair just like me. When the nurse put her in my hands my heart melt she was so tiny and beautiful. She looked just like Jay when he was a baby. I widespread in her hear: " A'moura mommy loves you.." .
It seems like she recognized my voice because she start moving around like she would in my stomach. I kissed her forehead.  Before i know it there was a knock at the door.
A/" come in !!."
" oh my good is this the little baby that was in your stomach" said Jays auntie.
A/" yes ma'am"
" can I hold her please.."
J/" NO go wish your hands.."
Jay grabbed AVA from me and said "No one hold my baby unless they wash they nasty ass hands..."
Everyone starting popping up one by one. My baby had at least 110 photos snapped of her.
As a family tradition Jay family does they song HAPPY BIRTHDAY to A'moura. Every thing was so perfect. Then once everyone left. It hit me that my mom didn't come.
A/" Baby did you call my mom and tell her I had the baby ??"
J/" Yes baby. She said she gone be here in 5 mins.."
A/" Jay can you please have respect ..."
J/" Yes baby and anything for you..."
the nurse came in and showed me how to feed A'moura and then left..
my mom came in 10 minutes after the nurse left.
M/" where is my granddaughter???"
A/" Mom I missed you as I ran to give her a hug."
M/ i missed you to baby.."
I went over to Jay as A'moura was laying on his chest I picked her up. "Mom go wash your hands please.."
she washed her hands and held A'moura she talked to her and took pictures.
Then then said congratulations to you both. We both said THANK YOU!!.
When my mom was done holding her she said bye to us and left.
After everyone had left I wiped down A'moura while Jay took a shower. Once he was done I'm hand him A'moura and got in the shower. I was so ready to go home with my baby. When I got out Jay was feeding A'moura I walked over to him smiling.
A/" look at you doing daddy duty's"
J/" come on stop playing"
I smiled and as looked at them all I think is wow look how far I came in life.  I'm happy. I have my own little family and it's going to be growing bigger. 
Later on that night me and Jay watched Netflix on the laptop. We kept looking at A'moura every time we heard her move. When I finally felt a sleep I was a waken by Jay and the doctor telling me we can go home today. I was so happy. Jay rushed to the house to get the car seat.
He came back and put A'moura in her car seat the nurse wheel me down to the car. Once we where at the car. I THANKED the nurse and got in the back with A'moura. She cried only for a little when we pulled up to the house Jay got out and unlocked the house door.
Once I get In the house I showed A'moura everything in the house and where me and her daddy's room was and then her bedroom.
I walked back to me and Jay room and feed A'moura.
J/" Man I'm so ready to get out this hospital smelled clothes.."
A/" Before you do that can you seat up the baby monitors ???"
J/" YES BABY !!"
When I finally got A'moura to fall asleep. I put her in her Crib. I went back to me and Jays bedroom. I grabbed my night clothes and took a shower. I dried off and got dressed.
I but my clothes in the dirty clothes and got in bed. I laid down next to Jay as we cuddle.
J/" I love you"
A/" love you too bae"
J/" bae I'm so proud of you. You made such a beautiful baby.."
A/" thank you."
J/" Man I still can't believe I am a dad like this is still a dream...It feels just like yesterday you was telling me you are pregnant.."
A/" Jay I'm getting tired. A'moura ran me down.."
J/" well I love you good night baby"
We kissed and felt asleep....

It's been two weeks since I had A'moura and I been loving every minute of mother hood. Waking up to her and is like a dream come true.
I schedule a photo shoot for A'moura. Her pictures came out so pretty.

I waited for them to print them out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I waited for them to print them out. I FaceTime Jay to see what he was doing.
J/" Hey baby is everything okay ??"
A/" yes I'm okay and A'moura is fine.."
J/" Show me A'moura"
A/" A'moura daddy wants to see you princess.. Jay can you please get this girl attention..?"
J/"A'moura..Daddy baby..A'moura"
A'moura start looking around..
A/" she looking for You bae.."
J/" I know I see her.. but umm bae let me call y'all back okay ..."
A/" we love you.."
J/" love y'all too"
Once the pictures were ready they handed them to me.
I put them in the baby bag and walked out. I was going to head to the baby store to get A'moura some clothes. Then as I walked into the door I heard  a familiar voice. I looked up to see mike. We made eye contact. He walked over to me and said hi.
" hi Mike how are you ???"
" I am doing good and you.."
" I'm doing fine"
" so is this your baby ??"
" yes I just had her two weeks ago.."
" congratulations and I can see your engaged ??"
" yes to her father..."
" congratulations AVA."
" Do you have kids???"
" yes I have one. But the mom and me are not together.."
" congrats and sorry to hear that.."
" But everything worked out for the best. Well it was nice seeing you AVA.."
" Okay bye.."
I grabbed a couple of things for A'moura then left the store I waved bye to mike on the way out. I cut on the car and then put A'moura. I went back to her Stroller and put it in the trunk of the car. We start heading back to the house.
I brought A'moura into the house and seat her in bouncer. I grabbed the bags out the car and went back into the house to lock the door. Shortly after feeding and rocking A'moura to sleep Jay came home. He kissed me then A'moura. I went up stairs and put her in her bed. 
I went back down stairs to start cooking dinner. I wanted to tell Jay so bad that I seen mike today but I didn't want him to be worked up.
But I plan on telling him soon....