Wanting to leave

The next morning when I woke Jay was not in the bed. I got up to go take a shower.

I looked down at my stomach as I rubbed my rag across my stomach. I felt little kick from A'moura. I start to smile feeling my baby girl move.
"A'moura I wish your dad was here to feel you move." I said.
I turned off the water then hearing the front door slam. Jay I called but I didn't get a response. Next I felt hands grab my waist. I turned around and but my hands around his neck. I tried to lean in for a kiss but jay moved back a little. What's wrong ?? I said.
J/ "nothing."
A/ "Something is wrong Jay.."
J/"AVA nothing is wrong.. like damn give me a BRAKE!!!"
He said pulling me away from me.

A/ " Jay we need to talk.."
J/ "About what???"
A/ " Last night at the baby shower I heard Twan say "it's time for you to get out the game" what did he mean by that ??"
J/ "Nothing for you to worry about."
A/ " You promised me that your were done with the game.."
J/ " And I'm keeping my promise.."
A/ " No the hell your not Jay and I well not let you be around my baby nor me if your going to stay in the game.."

whatcha you said , before i can even repeat myself Jay slapped me. I grabbed my face and started to cry. Then Jay came and slammed me on the bed. He got on top of me and start punching me in my arms and face. I never seen Jay get like this. I screamed "PLEASE YOUR HURTING THE BABY!!!.."but me screaming only made it worse. He punched me in my nose bleed went everywhere in the bed.
A/"Jay please stop your Hurting the baby.."
J/"Bitch shut up"
When Jay was done he got up.
J/" Go clean yourself up!!"
He yelled as he left out the door. As I was getting up I heard the door open back up.
A/" Jay please I'm gett.."
I was stopped as I made eye contact with my mom.
M/" OMG baby.."
A/" Mom I'm okay.."
M/" No AVA your going to the hospital and after that your leaving him..."
A/" Mom Jay loves me his only doing this to just put me back in my place.."
that's when jay walked back in the room. My mom came and stood by me hand.
J/ " Yoo what the fuck going on.."
A/ " Nothing baby."
M/" Ain't no nothing baby.. You put your fucking hands on my child and granddaughter.!..!"
J/" I don't give a fuck. Your daughter needs to learn how to respect me!!"
M/" Look at what you did to her face.. do you even care that she's having your baby!!.."
J/" I don't want to hear that shit. How about you get your shit and get out !!!.."
M/" I'm not leaving unless I'm taking my daughter and granddaughter!!"
J/"Yoo your daughter ain't going nowhere.."
M/"Baby lets go.."
A/" Mom I can't go please stop.. Mom just go.."
M/" Baby his hurting you can't you see that .."
J/" You heard her get THE FUCK OUT !!!.."
when my Mom and Jay left out the room I started pouring tears. I was so hurt. I can't believe I told my mom to get out. I told the woman who gave birth to me to get out. What's wrong with me. I really just stood up for the man who would have just beat me half to death if I was not pregnant...

(Jays point of view)
I know y'all hate me but I love the world out of AVA she's having my baby my first baby girl. But when she came at me I couldn't take it anymore I just need her to stay in her place for once.
I'm getting really tired of her mom being her so when AVA told her to get out I was happy as hell. I but I know AVA not gone be the same since her mom leaving.
I want AVA  to be happy but it's like every thing I do is not working.
I'm just getting to my breaking to my breaking point...

(Moms point of view)
Seeing my baby face all bruised up made me want to kill Jay. But I couldn't i know how much AVA loves Jay and I don't want to come between them. So I'm going to just leave.
M/"AVA I'm sorry for everything that has every happened to you in life and I wish I could go back in Change it but I can't. But AVA don't let this happen to your baby girl change it now why you have the time.."
A/" Mom please don't go I want you to STAY!!!"
M/"AVA I'm here for you no matter what okay.. I just need to leave.."
A/" Mom you have now where to go..."
M/" I'm go stay with your sister okay baby..."
A/"yes mom.."
I kissed my baby on cheek not knowing what we'll be the next time I see her...

(AVA point of view)
Before I can say I love her she was gone . I went to the bathroom to go cover up all my abuses. I grabbed my washcloth and wiped all the blood off my face. I but on some fresh clothes and applied a little bit of make up to my face. Once I was done i went down stairs to Jay. He pulled my done on his lap.
J/" Baby you know I only did this because I have a lot going on right now right.."
A/" Yes Baby"
But what I really wanted to say was that's not a reason for you to hit on my not put my mom out.
J/" I love you baby with all my heart it's just sometimes I let my anger get to me okay..."
A/" I understand baby..."

2 months later

Me and Jay were done with the baby's nursery and everything was so perfect

Me and Jay were done with the baby's nursery and everything was so perfect. We but a huge A on her wall that stands for A'moura. I was so ready to meet my baby girl knowing everything was almost done.

Sunday 8:30pm,
Jay I need you to get up so we can start getting the baby closet together.
J/" Give me a hour I'm tired man."
A/" Are you serious Jay.. I'm just going to do it myself DAMN.!!..!!"
I rolled my eyes and slammed the door shut close 5 mins later Jay rushes into A'moura room grabbing me by hair. He dragged me across the room while I was kicking and screaming.. once he let go of my hair I ran down stairs to the bathroom and locked the door. He ran down behind me knocking at the door really hard tears felt from my eyes as I looked down at my stomach. I felt A'moura little feet kick me.
A/" A'moura I'm so sorry baby.. I don't want to leave your father but I have to for your sake and mine.."
all I felt was a little kick back. I rubbed my stomach and closed my eyes.

Monday 10:30am,
When I opened my eyes back up I was laying in the bed with my clothes off. I rolled my eyes as I looked over my shoulder to see Jay with his sand on my stomach. I got up and took a shower. Once I was out I put on a dress and head over to A'moura room to put away all her clothes. Once I was finished her closet was so beautiful. I can't hardly wait to meet my baby.

Seeing all the pink stuff go in her closet was so pretty

Seeing all the pink stuff go in her closet was so pretty. Jay came and the room and rapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and said damn baby you did a good job in the baby room. I removed his hands and walked out the room. Today I didn't feel like fighting so I just decided to leave Jay alone. I went into our bedroom to lay down and think about everything that's going on between. I'm starting to have second thoughts about this whole marriage thing.
(Jays point of view)
I'm mad as hell that AVA went behind my back and did the baby's closet. We were supposed to do that together. How I'm feeling right now is like fuck this shit I'm out. But I love my baby AVA and my baby girl A'moura I only wish that I can show AVA something different. But I just don't know what to doo.....
I decided to take my baby on a trip and let her relax for a weekend..
I walked into our room while AVA was still sleep and packed us a travel bag. I went over to the bed to go wake AVA up.
J/" baby wake up .."
A/" yes Jay."
J/" let's go.."
A/" Jay where are we going ??"
J/" Orlando."
A/" Jay please stop I don't feel like leaving..."
J/" AVA get the up bae please.. I love you and I really want to take you out..."
A/" Okay Jay I don't want to hear your shit this whole trip !!!"
J/" I promise...."
I was happy that my baby was going and I couldn't hardly wait to show my baby everything I had planned for her .......