Meeting Clark

When I first seen Clark he was so tall and handsome all I can think is wow this guy looks like Prince Charming. Clark and I started talking and next thing I know was I was done with Walt after him hitting me I was not going back. Clark never really cared about what I had to say when he was upset about guys trying to hit on me in public. But I can stand that it wasn't like he was abuse or so I thought. One day Clark went out with his hockey teammates and I come over to see him but he told me to just go up to his apartment. When I got there Clark came up 4 mins later and 2 of his teammates bring him to the door I reached and his pocket and took out his key they carried him to the bed and told me to take good care of him then I walked the guys out as they were telling me about the night they had a laughed and closed the door behind them. Then I heard call out for me " babe", " baby", "AVA"
I said " yes babe"
" come her I need you"
"One sec okay let my lock the door and cut off all the lights"
When I entered the room he stood up and pulled me into him. I said " Babe come lay down". I took off his clothes and he laid down. I then took off mine and laid next to him. He came closer to me and the last this I remembered hearing was a sound of relief and he then rolled off of me. The next morning after 4 weeks of not hearing from Walt he texted me and asked can we meet up. When Clark finally woke up I made him breakfast and told him was going to be back later and that I had a surprise for him. I left to meet up with Walt but once I final seen him all I can is think about the pictures and the abuse. Then he seat down across from me and said "he missed me and wanted me back at his house Tonight." I looked up and said "no I can't" he respond back with "WHY?!??"
"Walt I'm pregnant."
" wait what AVA why didn't you tell me I could've been there for the baby."
"Walt look I'm good and the baby is fine."
I got up from the table and felt feel ashamed that I couldn't tell him I don't know who the father is that's why I want let you be there.
Later that day...
I arrived back a Clark's house when I came he was drunk again yelling that I tried to have sex with his friends. I walked way because I was not trying to argue I still had Walt in my head. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Not 5 mins in the bathroom I heard a really LOUD BOOM !! At the door I unlocked the door and Clark came in yelling I felt to the floor crying. Clark graded me up with both of his hands he bent my over the sink in forced him self into
Me I them scream out STOP !!! I'm PREGNANT !!! Please stop !!. Before I know it he finished. And then poured the rest of his drink on me. Cried out and said I'm pregnant with your baby Clark. He dragged me out by my hair and told me to get the Hell out my house I grabbed my things and raced out of the house I called Walt but no answer then I called Mike....