I promise

I'm now 6 months pregnant and getting ready to plan my Gender Reveal. Everything was going good or so I thought. Here comes my mom saying she may need to stay with me and Jay. I couldn't help but say yes that's my mother. She told me she would be moving in on Tuesday. So I thought that would give me a enough time to set up a room for her and tell Jay she's coming to stay for awhile. When Jay came in throw the door I told him I need to talk to me he said okay give him a second.
" Now what you need to talk to me about bae ??"
" Umm my mom coming to stay with us for a while.."
" Wait what?? Like bae you didn't even call and get my answer like you just said yes..."
" Bae that's my mom what you want me to do like damn.. I'm pretty sure if that was your mom you would have told her yes without even talking to me Jay..."
" I don't care.. THE FUCK !!" 
" And I don't care either.. THE FUCK!!"
" Yoo who you talking to ?? Because the last time I check I pay the bills in this house I don't see your ass getting up to get any job I keep that same phone she used to call your ass on ON !!!"
" You can have this phone Jay"
I throw the phone at him and as soon as I got up I felt something punch my really hard in my face. I felt back into the couch and held my eye. Jay walked back and forth until he punched the wall. I jumped. I never seen Jay like this.
" this all your fucking fault"
"I'm sorry Jay"
" I don't want to here that shit. I'm gone.."
Before I can say anything else Jay was gone. I was so scared that he might go out and do something wrong. I went to the bathroom to see my face I had a black eye. I went to the kitchen to get some ice to put on it. I went up stairs to the bedroom I laid down in bed and cried my self to sleep.
Monday, 10:30am
I woke up to find Jay looking at me. I jumped up and said do you want me to go make you breakfast. He said no.
I got up to take a shower brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. I grabbed Jays BMW keys and said but my keys back and take your Audi. I rolled my eyes and said okay. I pulled up to Walmart and got out. I Walked to the food department and grabbed so breakfast, lunch and dinner things to cook. I  grabbed  my mom a blow up just until me and her go find one she likes. I checked out and head home. When I got home I put the groceries away then head for the baby's room where she would be staying. I blowed up her bed and set up the tv in the room once I was done I closed the door and called her.
" Hey mom"
" hi baby, I would be coming a little bit early then expected.."
" How much earlier ??"
" Like I would be coming around 4-5 pm..."
" Okay that's fine mom well drive safe see you when you get here.."
" Okay baby..."
Omg what am I going to tell Jay..
4:45 pm,
I heard a car door slam and I know It was Jay. He came in and said so your mom still coming yes or no ???
" Yes Jay"
" ahh look at me.."
" WHAT JAY ???"
One knee again
" I'm sorry baby, I just been under a lot of stress with the baby coming now your mom... Do you expect my apology??"
" Yes baby I do..."
he got up and kissed me.
That's when we went back to being us. I know some people may be like why would you stay with him like he hit you while you are pregnant, but what could I do I was having his baby.
That's when my mom pulled up. I went to the door and gave her a big hug. Jay came in right after me and hugged her.
M=mom
J=Jay
A=AVA
M/" Wow your stomach is so big"
A/" I know this baby won't stop growing"
M/" Now you see how I used to feel when I was carrying you for 9 months.."
All three of us laughed...
Jay went and helped my mom get her things out of the car and put them in her room, while we caught up..
M/" so how y'all been doing with the baby coming and everything??"
A/" We have been good. But lucky thing you came you can help me with gender reveal. But only if you want ??"
M/" I would love to help.."
we hugged each other and said "I'm so happy you are here.."
Well anyway dinners ready. We all sat at the table we talked about baby names and the wedding. And gender of the baby. That night was so amazing. We all called it a night and went to bed. Me and Jay popped in a movie and cuddled I love being under him. I mean he mad me feel so good I almost forgot he hit me.
I jumped up and jay asked "what's wrong??"
A/ "I have the gender appointment tomorrow.."
R/"Oh. Bae don't do that you scared me.. Your mom going with you ??"
A/" Yes"
R/" Okay bae..."
He kissed me and we felt asleep....