Im leaving

Today was JR and A'moura doctor's appointments and I haven't really been feeling well I'm starting to think I'm coming down with the flu. I rolled over to find Jay side of the bed empty. I picked up my phone to call him for the 30 time he been gone for 2 days. Moura starting to realize that he not here.

I got up and to do my hygiene once I was done i went and made the kids breakfast. I went to go wake the kids up so they can eat then we can leave. Since jr finished his bottle first I wiped him down and got him dressed. Once jr was finished. I got A'moura ready and we head out.

Since the doctor's office was like 25 mins away we got their fast. I checked  and waited for the doctor to. Call us

Doctor ~ Ms.Jane

The doctor called us. The kids were fine. I put Jr in his carseat and grabbed A'moura hand and walked to the car. I made sure the kids were buckled in.  I drove us back home so I can make them lunch .  when we pulled in the driveway I seen Jay's car.

A'moura ~ Yay daddy's home !!

I put the car in park and got the kids out. When we got inside I didn't see Jay no where downstairs. I told A'moura to watch her brother while I looked for Jay. I made my way up to our bedroom and what i heard with my ears broke me down in tears.....

JAY POINT OF VIEW...

I haven't been home in almost 3 days. I been gone because AVA gone make me fuck her up. She got a slick ass mouth with a bad ass attitude and to keep from putting my hands on her I just left. For the past 3 days I been staying with my side hoe Jasmine.. when I finally got home I was looking for AVA and the kids but they were no where to be found so I went upstairs and hit Jasmine up. I told her to come over since AVA wasn't here.

I heard a knock at the door.

I went to open and there was Jasmine fine ass. I pulled her in side and got straight to work. We went up stairs to me and AVA room. I flicked on Netflix and rolled me a blunt..

Jasmine ~ "so when this gone be all
             Mine."

Jay~" baby you know I cant leave her.
          She got my kids."

Jasmine~" What if I got pregnant ??"

Jay~ " YOO !! Shut the fuck up with all
            This baby shit.. And come suck
             This dick.."

Jasmine was sucking my dick so good. I busted In her mouth. I told her to get on all fours while I hit it from the back. She started screaming and moaning. 10 mins into the round AVA busted throw the door. I pulled up my pants.

AVA~" What the fuck is this Jay ?? "

JASMINE~ " Bitch who the fuck you
                     Think you talking too ??"

AVA point of VIEW

When I got home I went upstairs to look for Jay but then as I got close to our room door I heard moaning. I couldn't believe my ears. I busted throw the do and Jay had this bitch name Jasmine on our bed. Then she just had the nerve to call me a bitch. I snatched her up of the bed and start punching her all in her head and face. Jay kept trying to pull me off of her. He finally broke us up.

AVA ~ " GET THE FUCK OUT MY
           HOUSE BITCH !!! "
I walked over to my closet and grabbed my bag and started putting clothes in it. I need some time away from Jay. I cant deal with him cheating and then on top of that he back in the life like I'm not about to put my kids through this again...