3.🍃

Evana's POV

Puppy and I walked to our geography class. She was silent and that means something is totally wrong.

"What's wrong Puppy?" I held her back from going into the class.

She sighed and finally made eye contact with me. "Ms. Higgins isn't letting me go out for the weekend."

Ms. Higgins is the foster mother of all the kids in the foster home Puppy lives in.

"It's okay,we'll come to you." I gave her a smile.

Her eyes lit up with excitement. Now that's the puppy I know. We walked into the class and sat in the back,beside each other. Puppy rested her head on the desk and drifted off to sleep. I smiled and pet her head.

We call her Puppy because she's the smallest and shortest in the group,she's soft, she's innocent, she's loyal and super cute. We give her those little pets on the head because 1. She enjoys them and 2. Her hair is super duper soft.

The classroom started to fill up with students and went on my phone to pass  the time.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It's been 1 period and the teacher isn't hear ye- speak of the devil and they shall appear. Mr.Joseph walked in with his bored vibe.

Everyone stared at him either upset that he's here or just annoyed by his presence.

"Why you even had to come man? If you gon' teach us, teach us with some damn life. Puttin' niggas to sleep in this bitch." A student started.

"Mr. Spencer." Mr.Joseph 'warned' with his boring voice.

"OH MA GOD! EVEN YOU SAYIN' MY NAME MAKIN' ME TIRED. I'M TRYNA PASS THIS CLASS OR MY MAMA GON' WHOOP THE SHIT OUTTTA ME." The student continued.

"Evana Adams." Mr. Joseph ignored the student and started role call.

"Here sir." I said.

"I know this nigga didn't just ignore me." I heard the student mutter.

I sank into the chair. He called a couple more names.

"Sunflower Fae."
.
.
.
.
"Sunflower Fae."

Crap,she's still asleep.

"Puppy." I shook her softly.

She jolted up.

"Mr. Joseph is taking roll call." I said.

"Sunflower Fae?"

"Here..." She said lazily,still a little tired. She rubbed her eyes and went back to sleep.

I sighed. This is going to be a long class.
************************************