16.🌐

Evana's POV

I slowly ate her out,while looking deep into her eyes. I could just see the stars in them.

"Evie.." Her breath hitched. She placed a hand on my head and ran her fingers through it.

I moaned at the feeling,sending vibrations to her sweet pussy. She moaned out once again,her back arching.

"I'm close Eviee..." Her eyes wide open ,as she groaned.

"Just cum baby." I licked her clit and left it. I inserted a finger and pumped in and out.

"~Ahh,Evie.." She cried out. I connected my lips with hers,our tongues swirling around.

"I'm gonna-ahhhh!" She cummed all over my finger. I pulled out my finger and licked it clean.

She slowly breathed as she gave me a lazy smirk.

I pecked her on the lips and pecked her cute nose.

"Now let's get ready for school." I said,getting up.

"Ughh..babe,chill out. We can stay home for today." She tried pulling back into the bed,her naked body slightly hidden by the blankets.

"Baby,come on. You know if we miss at least one day,we miss a project,a test and some big fight." I said picking up the clothes off the floor.

She groaned in annoyance,knowing I was right.

"Fine." She finally said.

I walked into the bathroom and went into the shower. "Ila!! Come in the shower with me! I don't want to be late like you always are!"

She groaned loudly. I could just see her rolling her eyes. "I'm coming babe!"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"TAKE! *punch* THIS! *punch* MOTHAFUCKIN! *punch* FIST! *punch* HOE!" Oprim was beating the living shit out of the girl we saw on the sidewalk,when we were on our way to school one day.

She even broke into his house one time and he pulled out his gun,but Brenner told him to put it away.

Her name is Raquandrea? Or Filiasha? Some weird name I can't remember.

Brenner was trying to pull him off of her before a teacher came. He finally got him off of her.

"YO NIGGA WANT THIS PUSSY!" She said boldly,her lip busted badly.

Is she really still talking shit after being beaten up?! She's really asking for it.

"WORLDSTAR NIGGAAAAAA!!" Some guy shouted,running around with his phone.

"NAH BITCH! YOU GOT THIS SHIT TWISTED!! HE LOVE BEATIN' UP THIS BLACK NIGGA BOOTY!!!" He pounced and started beating on her again.

Shit...

All of us grabbed him and went to the bleachers.

The morning just started.
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋