26.💡

Alvere's POV

She woke up in the middle of the night for round 2 and of course I gave her what she wanted.

"HARDER!!" She moaned loudly. I was hitting her from the back and I yanked her head back by her durag strings.

This shit is super handy.

And this time I put on a condom. I can't afford to get her pregnant,she acts like a child herself.

"Shit.." I bit my lip as she backed her ass up on me.

"Fuck Sunflower..you really asking for me to beat it up." I held her hips,trying to slow her down.

"More..I want more Daddy." She cried out.

"Ughh..babygirl,slow it down." She kept backing her ass up on me and I was going crazy.

I grabbed her throat and brought her head back and leaned forward to kiss her,my whole length sliding in her even deeper.

"Mmmm..." She moaned into my mouth.

I pulled away,but she bit my lip wanting more.

My baby so greedy.

Our tongues swirled around and she pulled away.

I pulled out and laid her on the bed. I hovered over her small sweaty body.

I put one of her legs on my shoulder and bounded the other leg to the bed sideways. I slightly turned her sideways,ready to slide back into her.

"Fuck me please." She sounded dickmatized.

I smirked sliding back into her.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head,as I thrusted into her sideways.

"So fucking good." I moaned leaning close to her and kissing her cheek.

"Thaddy...yetthhh!" She starting lisping again.

This dick just too good.

"Skgpswkdj." Baby girl just went dumb,straight retarded.

Hope I don't end up killing her.

I slowed down a little bit,feeling my self ready to cum. I could just bust by looking at her cute face.

I stared all over her gorgeous body. Hickies were all over her brown skin,looking like a fruit cake with those red hickey clusters all over her.

All over her neck,her thighs,her stomach, her breasts and probably on her ass. I peeped a hand print on both sides of her inner thighs and her ass probably tinted red from the smacking I've been doing.

"Fuck!" I just busted just by looking at her. Just imagine if I didn't have the condom on,would've gotten babygirl pregnant.

I gave one last thrust and pulled out.

"Aaaalllllvvvveeeerrrreeee..." Her legs shook as she cummed.

"Damn." I breathed out. I'm so fucking  lucky for this beautiful girl. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you too Daddy."
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Babygirl woke up the next morning and couldn't walk for shit,but she was looking so sexy with those hickeys.

She was downstairs watching TV,while I was reading 'Merchant of Venice.'

Ding dong

Who the fuck is that?

I heard the door open.

"Babygirl! Who is that?!" I yelled.

No response.

I got up and went downstairs. And let me tell you,she was in nothing but one of my shirts,standing by the door for the world to see.

She giggled at whatever someone told her by the door.

I scowled walking towards her.

It was my neighbor Terrance, I think his name was.

He was eye fucking her hard.

Okay,this is what we're not about to do.

I moved some hair from her neck,showing the hickies I gave her and kissed her neck.

I shot him a dirty look.

He swallowed down hard.

"Alvere..when did you get down here?" She asked.

So now she doesn't want to call me Daddy.

"Uh...it was nice meeting you Sunflower." He smiled before leaving.

I quickly slammed the door and looked at her angrily.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Don't answer the door dressed like that again." I stared her down hard.

She grinned and kissed my cheek. "Okay daddy."
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡