12.🏐

Kure's POV

We were at gym class and we were playin' volleyball. Oprim was on one side of the net with Volaire and I was on the other side of the net with Puppy.

Volaire bumped the ball in the air and Oprim jumped up and spiked the ball very hard,aimin' it right at us.

My baby real good at volleyball.

I dove and bumped the ball,lettin' it go over the net. As soon as the ball went over,Oprim jumped and spiked it,hittin' it right on Puppy's face.

"Rim! What the hell?!" Volaire shouted,duckin' under the net to Puppy.

"You so wild and competitive sometimes!" I added in.

Oprim ran over to Puppy. "I-I didn't mean to, I swear. I'm so sorry Sunflower."

She had her nose covered. "I-it's okay....w-wait...was this for the bet?"

Oprim's eyes widened."No..I wouldn't go this far Puppy."

Her breath was shaky.

She's going to cry.

"Lemme see your nose." I instructed. She removed her hands and blood was smudged along her nose and lips.

"You'll be alright." I assured.

"Ew!ew!eww!ewwwwwww!!! Blood!" Volaire squealed.

"Laire,chill out." I rolled my eyes.

Her eyes were shut." It's blood! Yuuucckk!!"

"It's inside of you Laire,what the actual fuck." Oprim added.

"Let it stay in there,I don't wanna see it." She turned her back to us.

I huffed at Volaire's actions. "Puppy,use your shirt to stop the bleedin'."

She did as told and we helped her up. "We're takin' Puppy to the nurse, you comin' Volaire?"

"Uh huh.." She muttered followin' us. "Oh my gosh..it's so much blood on her shirt."

I rolled my eyes.

"Guys..I wanna cry...b-but I'm trying my best not to.." Puppy said softly.

"You're strong Puppy,you'll win." Oprim smiled.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□