24.🍦

Volaire's POV

"SEEEXXXXXX?!" We all gave Alvere a look.

(A/N: That Soulja Boy meme😭)

"Yes..I'm ready whenever she is,but I don't think she's ready right now." He said,rubbing his head.

"To me...it's whenever she wants. If she wants it and you think she's not ready,just do it. Listen to her." I shrugged.

"You sure?" I asked.

"We're positive." Brenner smiled.

flashback

"W-what i-if I told you...I wanted t-to have sex?" She bit her lip and looked at me shyly.

My eyes widened. "Babygirl..don't you think it's too soon?" I lifted her chin,making her gorgeous brown chocolate eyes meet mine.

"I-I don't think so.." She got out.

I let out a breath. "Sunflower...let's wait a little okay?"

She nodded and gave me a smile.

"And trust me, I would destroy your little body. You'll go straight dumb." I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and laid beside me. "Night Daddy."

end of flashback

"Have a good weekend." The teacher finally said and everyone left the class.

I took one step out of the class and Puppy came jumping into my arms.

"Hi Daddy💗🌸" She kissed all over my face.

"I like that energy babygirl." I placed her down and kiss her forehead.

She skipped to my car and we both got in. I drove off smiling to myself.

"Ouuu!! Can we get ice cream?" She bounced up and down.

"Don't vomit this time." I smirked.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
"Alveeeeeerrreeeee." She whined kicking her feet in my bed.

"What?" I glared at her.

"I wanted ice cream from the park,not the store...now I have to scoop the ice cream into a cup." She pouted.

"At least you got ice cream." I said. I continued reading 'The Tempest'.

She came back up with the tub of cotton candy ice cream and a big spoon.

"You're eating that all by yourself?" I rose a brow at her.

"Mhmm..." She hummed,putting a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth.

I swear she's such a messy eater.

"Ughh.. come here.." I groaned, resting my book down.

She scooted closer to me with the ice cream and I wiped some of the ice cream off her face.

"So messy." I mumbled.

She fed me some and got most of it all over my face.

"I got it." She grinned,resting down her ice cream. She crawled towards me licked the side of my mouth.

She did that on purpose..my sneaky little freak.

She held my throat and pulled me closer,her tongue wiping the corners of my mouth. She sucked on my bottom and I smacked her ass,making her moan out as I quickly put my tongue in her mouth.

I massaged her fat ass and used my free hand to pull her closer by her green durag strings.

I swear her durags come in handy anytime we make out.

She pulled away,breathing heavily. "Alvere...I'm ready and I meant it."
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇