10.💋

Alvere's POV

So you're just going to act like you didn't kiss my cheek?

Little Annoying Kid🌻🐶🙄: It was only on the cheek.

You shouldn't be doing that with people you barely know.

Little Annoying Kid🌻🐶🙄: But you're my friend,aren't you?😗

Sure whatever

I closed my phone and fell back on the bed. She's an okay person-the moans of my Dad and his little sex ttoys echoed through out the house.

I put on some music to block it out. My phone started to ring and it was Kid.

"Hiiiii." She sounded happy and joyful. The total opposite of me.

"What is it Kid?" I asked,rolling over to my other side.

"I just wanted to check up on my new friend." I could just see her smiling.

"I'm fine,I guess." I said dryly.

"Fuck outta my house bitch! You tryna fight?!" It sounded like Oprim.

"What's going on?" I asked,my brows raised.

"Uhh..some girl that Oprim has a problem with is in his hou- this glock bouta shut yo yippity ass up!" He shouted. "Rim! Put the damn gun down!" I heard Brenner in the background.

"Well...it sounds like you are in quite of a mix,I'll talk to you later." I said.

"Nonono, meet me at the ice cream shop that's close to the park." She said.

I sighed."Alright."
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Thank you for the ice cream!" She giggled,licking off the ice cream off her thumbs.

"Don't get use to it." I grumbled,my hands in my jacket pockets as we strolled around the park.

I looked at the dogs playing on the grass and people taking jogs. I looked back over to Kid,who was running towards a playground.

She is a kid,isn't she?

I huffed and walked behind her.

She finished her ice cream and went on the swing."Push me please."

"Do I really have to?" I groaned.

"Mhmm." She hummed.

I growled in annoyance and started pushing her.

"Higher! Higher Alvere!" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes and did as she said.

She giggled uncontrollably. Her giggles weren't bad to hear,it was actually beautiful.

"Too high! Too high!" Before I knew it, she flew forward out of the swing,landing on her stomach.

"Oh shit,Kid." I ran over to her and picked her up.

She had dirt on her face and her clothes.

She hissed."I got a cut on my knee and I feel one under my chin." She looked at me with sad eyes.

"I didn't mean t-" She vomited ice cream all over my pants.

Fuck.
○♡○○○○○○♡○○○○○○○○○○♡○○○○○♡○