28.🍒

Alvere's POV

"Fuck baby." I threw my head back,my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Sl-slow it down a-a little bit."

Sunflower was riding the fuck out my dick. Couldn't feel my toes for a second there.

"Like this Daddy?!" Her was face was up to the ceiling,as she squeezed her eyes closed. Tears of pleasure poured down her cute face and she held herself up by placing her hands on chest.

She only increased her speed,making me go crazy.

"Sh-shit.." She can ride it real good. I slapped her ass,making her moan loud.

I held her waist and slammed myself up making her cry out and tremble.

"Just like that babygirl." I held her throat and pulled her down to my lips.

She moaned into my mouth as I continued to jerk my hips up.

She clenched around me and I gritted my teeth. "God dammit Sunflower."

I sat up and her pushed down and continued slamming into her.

Screams of pleasure escaped her throat.

"N-no more Daddy!" My grip on her thighs got tighter as I felt myself ready to cum.

I roughly grabbed her small breasts and sucked on them,replacing the old fading ones.

I gave a powerful thrust,making her arch her back and gasp deeply. I dipped down into her neck and trembled as I came.

Babygirl was still high up in her orgasm,her eyes wide open and legs trembling. For a minute she looked kinda dead.

I pulled out and hovered over her tiny body.

"Come on babygirl." I kissed her cheeks.

Her eyes closed softly. Did she just pass out?

Damn...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
"Nnnm..." She tossed and turned. Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled when she saw me.

"Welcome back to earth babygirl." I kissed her forehead.

"Hmm..what happened?" She cuddle her naked body closer to me.

"You passed out." I laughed.

She looked at me in shock."What? Really?"

"Yup." I answered. My mind remembered something I was suppose to ask her."That day Terrance knocked on the door,what did he want?"

"He was inviting you to come spend the Easter vacation with him to Bora Bora for his 17th birthday." She said.

Invite? Terrance and I barely talked.

"And who's paying for all of this?" I looked down on her with a scowl.

"His parents and he said I could come with all my friends." She grinned.

I rose a brow. "He wants you to come?"

"Mhmm." She hummed. "I really wanna go Daddy."

She slowly rubbed my dick from the outside of my basketball shorts. I snatched her hand away and kissed it.

"Fine. Only for you babygirl." I smiled.

"I have something for you!" She jumped off the bed and ran somewhere.

She's still naked!

She ran back in with something behind her back. I couldn't stop staring at her small beautiful body.

"Here." She opened up her hands.

" She opened up her hands

"Babygirl.." I breathed out. I grabbed her waist and hugged her small body."I love it and I love you."

She grinned. "I love you too."

"Now put some clothes on,your sexy ass is getting me horny."

She giggled skipping into the bathroom.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡