22.🧡

Sunflower's POV

I sat in bed,listening to the other kids play outside.

I released the smoke from my mouth and someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Sunflower..a boy is here to you." Ms. Higgins said. Her face full of curiosity.

"He can come in." I told her.

And soon as she left,Alvere walked in. I instantly teared up and jumped off my bed hugging him tightly. He held me and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"I missed you so much." I whispered,the grip on my blunt tight.

"I missed you too and I'm done waiting. I want you Sunflower. I love you." He squeezed my cheeks together and kissed me.

He leaned against the wall as we kissed each other passionately. He rubbed on my butt as I gripped his hair tightly.

He moaned into my mouth as I sucked on his bottom lip. He squeezed my butt and I shuddered in pleasure at these touches. No one has ever touched me like this before. It was new to me,a feeling that I craved for.

I jerked forward,rubbing myself against him.

He pulled away and chuckled. "Babygirl,you're so small. You're only grinding on my belly,not this hard dick."

I blushed and took a hit from my blunt. He threw me on the bed and took off his shirt,showing off a beautiful 6 pack.

I bit my lip at the sight. I had this feeling in my core that wasn't going away. I fiddled with my floral durag as he hovered over me. He was so much bigger than me and it was kinda scary.

He leaned and started placing kisses all over my body,making me squirm and moan.

"Babygirl.." He groaned in the crook of my neck.

The feeling in my core grew more and more. I squirmed around even more.

I took a long hit from my blunt and he pulled me up to his face by my durag and strings and kissed me roughly. He held my throat and rubbed my vagina from outside of my clothes with his large hand.

"~Alvere..." I moaned out,the smoke leaving my mouth.

He chuckled as it also escaped from his mouth."Say it again Puppy."

He dipped down into my neck and started sucking on it. My breathed hitched as I rubbed the back of his neck.

"~Alveerrree." I groaned in pleasure,my free hand touching all over his body.

He licked my neck and left it. He smirked at it in satisfaction,as if he did something good.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smiled,kissing my forehead.

I grinned showing my braces.

"Come on,let's go over to my house." He slipped back on his shirt.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡