13.🛸

Alvere's POV

I walked back into the school,putting out the blunt I was smoking with some weird kids under the bleachers.

They were like 'issa new wave', 'it's gonna come and strike,be ready.'

I slowly walked away from them,because they were kinda freaking me out. I walked down the hall to see Volaire freaking out, Kid being helped by Oprim and Kure.

"Woooahhh,are you okay?" More concern in here voice than I intended.

Oprim gave me a 'really' face. "Naw,she just got blood on her shirt for style and fashion."

"Bae stop." Kure commanded."He accidentally hit her in the nose with the volleyball."

I looked at her and she looked at me with sad eyes. "Let me see it."

She pulled her shirt,showing blood on her nose and lips. "Is it bad?"

"No,it's fine. But you should let the nurse look at it." I said.

"Yeah,we're on our way there." Volaire said with her eyes covered by her hands.

"Wh-"

"She just scared of blood." Kure cut me off.
************************************
"You should be good to go." The nurse said with a smile.

"Thank you." Kid hopped off the bed and waved to the nurse.

Her nose was a little red due to some swelling,but not too much swelling.

"GUYS!!" Evana came running down the hall.

We looked at her in horror.

"WE HAVE A CALCULUS TEST!!" She screamed.

Thank god I'm not in their calculus class.

"W-WHAT?! I-I DIDN'T KNOW....I CAN'T FAIL...I-I HAVE TO KEEP MY GPA UP!!!" Kid started to panicked as she sat against a locker on the floor.

I leaned down awkwardly,trying to comfort. I'm not the type to be nice and whatever.

"It's for the bet." Evana whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head.

Kid's breathing became shaky and she repeatedly ran fingers through her hair.

Her eyes became glossy...

Come on..just let it drop...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡