35.💍

Oprim's POV

I fixed my shirt and rushed down the stairs. Kure is taking me on a fancy ass date and I don't know what I did to deserve it. I'm so difficult,I don't even know how I put up with myself.

I got into the car and he gave me this look as he bit his lip.

I smirked and looked at him."What you lookin' at boy?"

He licked his lips."What? I can't look at yo fine ass?"

When I tell y'all I got some tingles,I hit some damn tingles. I bit my lips as he drove off.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"What the fuck is this place Kure? Ion like it,let's go home." I turned around and scrunched up my face.

He grabbed me by arm and started to lead me into the forest,with a bag in his hand. This is sus as fuck.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

This nigga set up a whole date in the fuckin' woods. This boy be so romantic at times. We just finished eatin',then he went on his knee.

"Kure,babe what are you doin'? You'll get your pants dirty." I said.

"Bae,I don't give a fuck about the pants. I care about you. When I met you that day when were all 7, I thought you were the most annoyin' lil kid ever.I've grown to love you over the years. I'm glad we became somethin', I really love you. Like seriously,you were a lil whiny bitchy 7 year old." He chuckled the last part.

I crossed my arms and scowled."I'll ignore the bitchy annoyin' part."

He smiled and had this look in his eyes,as if he was nervous. "Oprim Timothy McIntyre,I ask you to make my time on this earth worth livin' and marry me."

I stared  at him and the ring in awe.My eyes started to tear and I  breathed heavily.

"Say someth-"

"YES NIGGA!" I cried,jumpin'on him makin' both of us fall.

He kissed me hard and held the back of my head as the tears ran down my my hot face.

He pulled away and leaned us both up."I wanted us to get married after we graduated, is that okay with you?"

I hugged him."I don't care when or where we get married,as long I get married to you."

He slid the ring on my finger and it was gorgeous.

Ring:

"And the ring is Gucci bae

"And the ring is Gucci bae." He said as he kissed my cheek.

I bawled."It's fiancé now."

3 minutes later

"You like this dick fiancé?" Kure was clappin' my cheeks in the forest.

I don't give a fuck out my pride no more,BITCH! I'm gonna get married.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡