25.🔕

🌻Sunflower's POV🌻

"You sure?" He looked at me seriously.

"Very sure." I bit my lip.

He smirked as he pulled me by durag strings,smashing our lips together. His large hands crept under my clothes.

I shivered at his touch and smiled in the kiss. He pulled away and took off his shirt. He pushed me down on the bed,his large body hovering over mine. I trembled under him and bit my lip.

He slid off my underwear and licked his lips. "Damn babygirl...you're so wet for me.."

His hand massaged my clit,making me bite my lip and squirm.

"~Auuhh..." I let out.

His dark eyes looked at me from between my legs.

"Wait...what are you doi- AAUUUHHH!"

His tongue went crazy,licking all over my kitty. He nibbled on my clit making me grip at the sheets.

"You're pussy is so small baby. It's so small and cute,like you babygirl." His breath tickled me,letting me moan out more."And you taste so nice. Don't you baby?"

I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut.

A stinging sensation was sent to my inner thigh.

I arched my back."Oouuaahh!"

"Don't you baby? Answer me.." He kissed and sucked on my inner thighs as my fingers ran through his hair.

"Mhmm..yeth daddthy." I started straight lisping now.

He chuckled bringing his lips to mine and removing my top. He massaged my small breasts and gave them all of his attention.

"Mm..that feels so nice..." My toes started to curl as I squirmed  around.

He planted his last kisses on both breasts before pull he down his pants. "Even your little breasts are cute."

My stomach started turning and my eyes widened.

"No need to be scared baby." He pulled out his dick and let me tell you..wheww chile,it was thick and as long as my arm.

It's scaring me.

"You're gonna love it..trust me." He kissed my neck.

He held my thighs and brought them up to his shoulders. "I'm going in raw,only just this once."

I nodded my head anxiously.

"You ready baby?"

"Yes."

He smacked by ass.

"Daddy!! Yes Daddy!"

"Exactly." He slowly went inside of me and he let out a long groan into my ear.

"D-Da..daddy." I let out,drool leaving the corner of my mouth.

He started moving slowly,rocking his hips back and forth.

"Good babygirl..so good." He moaned.

5 minutes later

I could feel him all up in my stomach,destroying my guts and everything. He thrusted harder and harder every second,making me cry for mercy.

"You.asked.for.it." His teeth gritted as he held my small waist.

I tried holding myself up on all fours,but I couldn't even feel my arms.

"Hitting you from the back is good,but..I wanna see that cute a-ass face of yours." He struggled to get out.

He smacked my ass before pulling out and turning me over.

Tears poured down my face in absolute pleasure.

He entered me once again and I gasped loudly and arched my back.

I tried crawling away,but he smacked my thighs letting me cry out.

He held my throat and murdered my kitty. "Where you going babygirl? You're gonna take these damn strokes."

(A/N: on the deadlocs😭 I had to. I listen to too much Blueface.)

"DADDY!! I'M GONNA CUM!" I cried,digging my nails into his back.

I felt myself clench around his dick.

"F-fuck.. you're gonna make me bust in you." He groaned out.

"Daddy!" I screamed. Everything was white and my mouth was wide open as Alevere continued thrusting.

"I'm gonna cum.." He pulled out of me and came on my stomach.

My eyes became droopy and I slowly drifted off to sleep.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sigh,this was absolute shit.