37.💚-Final Chapter

Evana's POV

"When we graduate, I want us both to go to the same college. I see a future with you Ila." I held Ila's face.

She started sniffling. "I-I see a future with you too Evie..but I can't."

I stared at her in confusion."Wh-what are you talking about?"

"My mom and dad..we're moving back to Korea after I graduate." She started sobbing.

My whole world came crashing down."Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I didn't want you getting ma-mad at me." She sniffled.

"Ila...why'd you let me get so attached to you? Why'd let me fall this deep?" I let go of her. "Do you even love me?"

"Evie,I love you. I-I just couldn't bring myself to say it. I-"

I cut her off." So what were you gonna do if I never started this conversation?! Just get up and leave to Korea after graduation and leave me here like a fool Ila?!"

She flinched."I-I...I'm sorry Evana. It was stupid of me."

"And it was stupid of me to think you cared about my feelings." I walked out the room with Ila calling me back.

How stupid of me.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Eric's POV

Volaire has been acting moody,but I just believe it's because I've been giving my new baby sister all of my attention.
Volaire kept vomiting and she can barely make it out of bed. I'm gonna go over by her when Dad comes home from work.

My phone went off and I quickly checked.

Laire bear🎀🧡:I'm pregnant.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Brenner's POV

"You like her not me." I grumbled."Stop playing with my feelings."

"I'm not Bren. I'm over her. Completely. Even since we came back from Bora Bora,I looked at her differently."He cupped my face.

I scowled."I swear Terrance,if you break my heart I'll get Oprim on your ass."

He chuckled kissing my lips.

He thinks I'm playing.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
Alvere's POV

Puppy was riding the day lights out of me.

"Call me Puppy." She picked up her pace,making me tightehen my grip on her waist.

I bit my lip and felt my toes curl."PUPPY!"
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
How was it for the last chapter?
The sequel for CMP(Call Me Puppy)
will be out soon. Just gotta get my shit together.

~Black
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○