32.🖤

Puppy's POV

Alvere was going to kill me. It was way past 30 minutes. My ass is grass when I get back to the room.

"Ay Pup,hurry and go to yuh manz befo' he start gettin' sus." Ski chuckled.

I giggled. I can't believe he really thinks I'm cool and everything.

We exchanged numbers and all social media and even gave me enough money to buy a house for hyping up the crowd with him. I refused it but he insisted.

What I was gonna do? Say no?

I waved bye to Ski and dreaded going back to the room.

The door was slightly opened,so I walked in."Daddy?"

A force pushed .e to the wall and held me by my throat.

Alvere licked my cheek,making me moan. "I said 30 minutes."

"I-I was with Ski." He sucked on my neck.

"Take off your clothes and get on the bed." He commanded,before going into the bathroom.

I bit my lip and quickly took off my clothes. I sat on the bed and patiently waited for Alvere.

He came back out shirtless,wearing only boxers. I crawled to the bottom of the bed as he he laid down.

"Sit on my face."

"Wh-wha-"

"I know I didn't stutter babygirl." His voice was so husky. "Sit on Daddy's face."

I crawled over to him slowly and bit my lip.
🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

"Daaadddyyy!" I cried out.

My back was against the wall,my legs on his shoulders as he stood while eating me out. He gripped my thighs tighter and moved back to the bed.

I was on top of him and started rocking back and forth. He slapped my ass and I cried out.

"Ride Daddy's face." His voice was muffled and it sent vibrations to my kitty.

I held my breasts and arched my back. He pumped his tongue in and out of me at a fast pace.

"~Auuuhhh.." I came into his mouth and I think he swallowed it all down.

I got off of his face and breathed heavily.

"Now bend over so Daddy can give you this dick." He looked at me seductively.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡