31.🚮

Alvere's POV

"I'm gon' make her H2O!" Ski mask jumped up and down then pointed the mic towards the crowd.

"OUT HER PUSSYHOLE!" The crowd shouted back.

I was far away from the crowd,watching them dance. I was sitting by an inside bar with Terrance,Volaire and Eric.
The others went to the concert on the beach.

Puppy came into the bar breathing hard. She was sweating and smiling. She was sagging her pants and she looked like a cute little rapper.

Puppy:

"I came to check up on you

"I came to check up on you." She smiled,twirling the strings of her durag.

I pulled her by the fanny pack across her chest and looked into her browneyes. "Be back in 30 minutes."

I played with her gold nose ring and that one single safety pin earring in her left ear. "Okay daddy."

I released her and she ran off.

"Y'all so cute." Volaire cooed.

I chuckled.

"Uhh..what's yuh name? What's yuh name?" Ski mask asked.

"My name's Sunflower,but call me Puppy." I heard through the mic.

We all turned our attention to the glass,that showed the concert by the beach.

"Wow. Puppy is on stage." Terrance chuckled,sipping his cocktail.

"I like yo fit Puppy. And yuh name cool vro." He pulled out his phone and I think he started taking pictures with her.

I saw Puppy whisper something into his ear,making him smile.

Not gonna lie,it made me kinda jealous.

"Alvere,you jealous dude?" Eric chuckled.

"No." I lied.

"Alvere! Puppy said she love you vro!" He shouted through the mic.

The crowd chanted what he said and I felt myself blush.

"Awwww..." Volaire gushed.

Puppy hugged Ski and he handed her the mic.

"Ummmmmm..." Puppy said into the mic."How is you feelin' vro?"

"I'M FEELIN' LIKE THE 4!I FEEL FANTASTIC!" The crowd shouted back.

I also heard Eric say the lyrics.

"Ricky,how come you didn't go down? You obviously know some of the songs." Volaire pouted.

"I didn't want to leave you." He smiled.

"It's okay,we can all go." Volaire said.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"SHE  GRAB ON MY DICK LIKE A HANDLE HEY!" Ski shouted,jumping up and down with Puppy.

"LIL BITCH! I GOT ON JESUS SANDALS! HEY!" Puppy shouted.

She was real into it. She looked like an actual rapper performing. I made sure to take pictures and videos of her.

The crowd was insane,jumping up and down and all about.

"This is insane!" Terrance threw his hands in the air.

"LIKE IT'S NOAH'S ARK! THAT PUSSY WET! NO WATER-PARK!" Puppy started twerking making me bite my lips a bit."SHE SAID DROP THAT MEAT IN ME JUST LIKE A SHOPPING CART!"

Ski took a hit from his blunt and he gave Puppy a hit. She released the smoke in the air.

My baby girl ain't that innocent.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️