13

Editing Credits: RedCross178

Her parents came into the room after a while, to inquire about his health. 

“He will be discharged in an hour. The doctors just want to make sure there are no internal injuries.”

“How is the boy on the bike?” Asfand asked about the person he got into the accident with.

“He is fine, you turned away your car before you could hit him. He just fell onto the road. You’re the one who’s hurt.” Her father informed him.

-------------

The doctor checked on Asfand one last time and then he was allowed to leave. Aamiya took care of him all the time. 4 days later, he was feeling a lot better, but Aamiya refused to let him go to the office. 

“No. The doctor said a week, and Dad is handling everything perfectly. Don’t you worry.” She said. Then pouted teasingly, “OR is it that you’re bored of me?” She asked.

Asfand pulled her to him, “Can that ever happen?” He asked and kissed her nose, while she let out a sweet giggle. They spent their days watching movies, Asfand mostly watched her studying and spending time with their parents.

Her mother was at peace, seeing them happy together. She went on scolding Aamiya after telling the cook to make something.

“You should learn to cook, Aamiya. I need to be more strict and demanding. Don’t forget, I’m your mother-in-law as well now.” She said playfully, making Asfand smile.

“Really, Mom? You want Asfand calling the doctor for every scratch he sees on me?” Aamiya replied, thinking back to when she tried making an omelette and cut herself a little. Asfand was all over her, warning her never to touch a knife again.

That night, Asfand was on to her, giving gentle kisses and soft bites to her neck. “My baby is in a playful mood today.” He spoke teasingly.

Aamiya pushed him onto his back and straddled him, “Yes!” She grinned widely. “But, I haven’t teased you yet.” She complained, pouting and started kissing his neck. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, and Aamiya rubbed her hands on his shoulders. Aamiya licked his collar bone, leaving small bites.

“Baby?” Asfand panted, making her look into his eyes.

“I love you, Asfi. I accept you as my husband. You don’t need to stop yourself anymore.” She spoke shyly, a sweet blush covering her face. Asfand pulled her down to him, holding her tightly.

The night went on with them expressing their love and their want for each other.

The next day, her mother saw the change in Aamiya. When they were alone, she decided to talk to her daughter.

“So, no more complaints about being forced to marry him?” She asked playfully. When Aamiya started blushing, she pulled her into a hug. “We forced you because we knew you were being foolish. Everyone could see the love you had for him, except you.” She went on teasingly, “By the way, I do want to be a grandmother soon, so work on it.”

“Mom..!” Aamiya whined, blushing red, making her mother laugh.

Asfand went back to the office a week later. Both of them were busy in their respective duties, but never failed to find time for each other.

One night, Aamiya was laying against him with his arms wrapped around her. She remembered something and decided to ask him. 

“Asfi?”

He hummed.

“You said that you would leave me if I couldn’t accept you as my husband. Would you have really left me?” She felt his hand that was stroking her hair stop for a moment, but then resumed.

“Yes.” He said, making Aamiya recoil in hurt. “But it would’ve ended me. Living  without you has never been and will never be an option for me.” He explained, placing a kiss on her head. Hearing his words, Aamiya melted as she understood the depth of his love.

-------------

Assalamualaikum friends ! How was the update?

This update is dedicated to all my readers who have some festival going on today ❤❤❤