24

After a week, Mr and Mrs Jahangir left with Sheraazi couple for Umrah. Zarmeenay and hazik went to see them off.

Zarmeenay had her stuff in his car. she was feeling uncomfortable with the thought of staying at his home. she was fidgeting continuously.

" relax! I am not a stranger. you are my wife "Hazik said reminding her.
" a husband, who will always be just of name "she thought to herself.

When they reached sheraazi mansion, Zarmeenay was ready to run at any moment. there were body guards all around .Hazik held her hand and took her inside.

She was again struck by the beauty of it .hazik showed her, her room, which was beside his. he wanted to take her to his room, but knew it will be way too soon. She wasn't ready for it.

Hazik let her settle down and he went to attend some business. he was in a very good mood. they ate lunch together .at dinner, he was late. a servant came to take her for dinner. everyone was very respectful towards her.

When Hazik came back that night, he went to her room. Seeing her sleeping in his house was peaceful for him. he caressed her cheek, then kissed her forehead and left.

Next day, everything went normally. At night, she was getting ready for bed, when hazik entered her room.
Hazik greeted her and then tried to took her into his arms, but she stopped him.

"You are my wife "he said coldly.
"Yes, but ruksati hasn't happened yet "she said.

Just then, there were the noises of gun shots, Hazik left her to see what had happened.

Zarmeenay was petrified after hearing the gunshots .it was the first time; she was hearing them in real.
Hazik went down and saw two guards fighting .one of them was holding the gun.
"Stop" Hazik said and they were frozen in their position.
He went near the guy with gun, and slapped him hard across his face "never use a weapon in my house without a serious reason"

Then he turned towards the other one and slapped him also. "if this happens again, you will not be seen over here again "the guards hung their head low.

When Hazik went to her room again, he saw her sitting on the bed, she was shivering very lightly.

Hazik went near her and made her look at him by holding her chin " its ok! Nothing happened. just some guards got into fight "her eyes were shining with tears, but after listening to Hazik , she started crying with hiccups.

Zarmeenay hugged his waist without thinking, in her sitting position. Her face was hidden in his abdomen.

"Angel, shhhhhh!its ok .i am here .by the way, it's not good for a mafia wife to cry over gunshot noises .i thought, you are brave "Hazik said the last part teasingly and started caressing her hair .his heart was clenching, seeing her crying , he wanted to go down and hurt the guards some more .

When she stopped crying, Hazik moved back. crying had made her sleepy, Hazik laid her down and then covered her with a blanket.
When he was going to leave, Zarmeenay held his hand "don't go, until i fall asleep "she said with tears refilling her eyes.

Hazik kissed her forehead and sat down. he was placing pecks on her face after every few seconds .Zarmeenay was emotionally drained, so when Hazik kisses her lips, she didn't push him away.

He sucked her lips very softly. entered and tasted every bit of her mouth. A moan left his mouth on her flavour.
She was lazily kissing Hazik back. He pulled away from her lips and started kissing her cheek. Zarmeenay fell asleep, feeling his love for her.
Hazik got up, when she fell asleep. He was kissing her to take her mind of the gunshots.

He left the room, with a last longing look at her. he wanted to sleep beside her, but didn't want to stress her more, when she woke up with his presence in her bed.

--------------
An update for my lovely readers .

Dont forget to nominate my story in muslim fiction award❤❤❤❤