epilogue

On wedding day, Zarmeenay got ready in a beautiful maroon dress and Hazik in black. He was looking very handsome with a shawl draped on his shoulders, a 5-o clock shadow covering his strong jaw, and his eyes so deep, as if ready to pierce her soul.

Zarmeenay was busy admiring him, when he turned towards her smelling delicious.

" if you say, I can stay here all day for you to admire " he said teasingly.

Zarmeenay blushed but then looked into his eyes, Hazik saw that how serious she was. She kissed his neck and wrapped her arms around his waist " I never want to lose you "

Hazik pulled her tighter into him. " I am yours and will remain yours till my last breath"
------------

After reception, they went back to Islamabad. Zarmeenay had enjoyed the wedding a lot.

After some days,
Hazik came home late at night, he was very tired. Zarmeenay went to get tea for him and came back to see him laying on bed, his feet dangling off the bed and his shoes were still on.

Zarmeenay placed the tea on side table and touched his feet to pull the shoes off, just then Hazik got up " no angel " he said doing it himself.
She frowned, " why? If you can touch my feet then why can I? " she asked.

"I won't want you touching my feet ever. your hands are not for that " he said kissing her hands and got up.
Hazik went towards the washroom to change and freshen up and Zarmeenay was busy remembering the past, when she was heavily pregnant. Her feet hurt a lot and they were always swollen .Hazik used to massage them daily without even her asking. If she winced or whimpered, he started fussing over her without caring about the surroundings. Sometimes, the extent of his love brought tears in her eyes.

Hazik took tea and then laid down after looking at his son. That night, Zarmeenay spent a lot of time admiring him, placing soft kisses on his palm, breathing him in. She found comfort in his nearness.

She couldn't believe, how much things had changed. She had gone to respect, admire, love the guy, she wasn't able to bear the company of.

She fell asleep, thanking Allah for giving her him, a crazy guy who loved her without limitations. If Allah had taken her parents, she was blessed with very loving in laws. It was true if Allah took one thing, he gave us something else, which was better for us.

-------------
Assalam u alikum friends! I end the story here !

Hope that you liked it ❤❤❤❤

If you have any suggestions for a new story then do tell , i am planning to write a vampire story 🤔🤔