╰☆☆ 𝒱𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶 ☆☆╮

Name: Vanessa Ann Young

Titles(s): Invisible Girl,

Nicknames(s): Nessa, Nessi, Vee, Girl-Wonder, Invisa Chick, Invisible,

Birth: July 23rd, 1992

Age: 26 (2018)

Nationality: American

Occupation: Teacher

Species: Human (With Abilities)

Portrayed By: Katie McGrath

Family:

Family:

Mother - Kelly Young

Father - Derek Young

Unnamed Grandparents †

Personality/History:

Vanessa was a hidden gem. She would do good things without being told, her parents loved her no matter what. However, when she started to develop powers that she did not know she had, this scared her. But her parents did not fear her, they embraced her powers and this made her more special to them than ever. But life went on, her powers grew and grew, she learnt how to control them with the support of her parents backing her up. She learnt control, she learnt how to use them to protect the innocents. Though she wasn't Batman or Robin, she helped where she could. Though now she is grown, she still lives with her parents in Traverse City, Michigan, to help them out whenever she can. As her love for children, she got a job at the local school as a teacher.

Her personality is bubble, she's quick with remarks, humorous, kind, loyal. These are her traits, but like everyone else, she has a dark side to her. She despairs people who are cruel to others, who think of themselves as worthy and not of others. And most of all, she can't stand seeing children being hurt by anyone. It does something to her, like a deep feeling of hurt and sadness, like they were hurting her as well as the child. But there is a fair side to her, she stands for what's right, she deals with problems with conviction and honor. This is what makes her special...