The Worst Christmas Ever

(A/N: This chapter is sad, so I put some cute Christmas Lams fan art up there to cheer you up :) (BTW, this artwork is not mine, there's a watermark in the bottom if you want to see who the artist is)

ALEXANDER'S POV

Hercules turned and slid his back down the door, sobbing. It was unsettling to see such a strong, big man cry that way. He ripped off his French flag bandana and threw it across the room. After a few minutes, he looked up and finally saw John and I standing there, watching in shock.

"What happened?" John asked, his brows furrowed with worry.

"Ch-Check y-your phone!" Sobbed Hercules.

John and I walked back to our room and checked our phones. We had both gotten a text from an unknown number, and by the amount of other numbers in the group chat it had been sent in, it looked like King George had sent it to the entire school.

The text:

Heads up everyone! You think you know your classmates? Well, you don't! So my Christmas present to you is letting all of you get to know them better! You're welcome. ;)

Lafayette? You all know him, the frenchiest fry. What you didn't know is that he's a she! Lafayette is not a boy at all, but is in fact a woman! Wonder how her boyfriend is going to take that!

John Laurens, one of the newbies in our class. The gay as hell one, dating Alexander? Well, you may not have known this, but he has scars all over him! He was obviously abused as a child! Now this is not a reason to take pity on him, because it explains his current disgusting mental trauma.

All three of the Schuyler sisters are adopted.

Speaking of the Schuyler sisters, Angelica Schuyler used to have an anti-feminist facebook page! Look it up, it's Angie the Anti on facebook.

Peggy Schuyler ran away once as a child, and the whole town looked for her. They found her making out with... Maria Reynolds! Yup, Maria has made out with TWO of the Schyuler sisters!

And wow, Maria Reynolds really knows her way around because her and Thomas Jefferson lost their virginities to each other at 11 years old.

And speaking of Thomas Jefferson, his boyfriend, James Madison is asexual. How disgusting... and depressing... for him! And of course, for his dumbass boyfriend who will never get any action.

And finally, Alexander Hamilton was an accident. His mother was a whore. His birth was as much of a mistake as him going to this school!

Thank you guys for reading! I'll be leaking more secrets soon! Merry Christmas, have a horrible day!

-- End of text --

I was filled with blinding rage. John walked over to me and touched my shoulder. I shrugged off his hand.

"Alex, I'm so sorry... those things he said... they weren't true, were they?"

I turned to face him, tears streaming down my face. "Of course they are true. I am a mistake! I shouldn't be here! I DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD! I HAD THE WORST CHILDHOOD EVER! EVERYONE HATED ME! I WAS THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE TOWN! FOR 17 YEARS! 17 YEARS!" I screamed in John's face, wishing he would leave me alone and wishing he would comfort me at the same time.

John shuddered and glared at me. He spoke softly at first, and slowly his voice rose. "Alexander, I love you. You know I do. But, forgive me for saying this, everything always seems to be about you. When we read the text message, the first thing I said to you, was 'I'm sorry,' and you didn't even return it! You just went on a rant about how terrible your life has been! Well you, know what Alexander? NOT EVERYONE HAD AS TERRIBLE OF A LIFE AS YOU, YEAH! BUT I WAS ABUSED! MY PARENTS PHYSICALLY ABUSED ME BECAUSE I TOLD THEM I WAS GAY! THEY HURT ME ENOUGH TO LEAVE PERMANENT SCARS!" I backed up from John, scared. I had never seen him so angry. I hit the wall and began sobbing. "THEY LEFT PERMANENT SCARS ON ME, ALEX! I WISH FOR ONCE, YOU WOULD COMFORT ME! DURING YOUR ANXIETY ATTACK, I TOOK YOU TO THE HOSPITAL! DURING THE STORM, I COMFORTED YOU! EVEN WHEN MY OWN FATHER CAME TO OUR HOUSE AND BEGAN RAGING, I WAS PROTECTING YOU! I PUSHED YOU BEHIND ME! I WISH FOR ONCE, I COULD HAVE A SUPPORTIVE BOYFRIEND! ONE THAT WOULD PROTECT ME! NOT ONE THAT I ALWAYS HAD TO STAND UP FOR! NOT ONE THAT I--"

"YOU KNOW WHAT, LAURENS? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I AM, THEN FIND SOMEONE ELSE! AND FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LIVE! BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST LIST MY FAULTS, LIST EVERYTHING YOU HATE ABOUT ME AND EXPECT ME TO JUST STAND HERE AND TAKE IT! JOHN, YOU'RE NOT PERFECT EITHER! YOU'RE TOO NICE, YOU ALWAYS COMFORT ME! I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO! I HATE THAT YOU ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT ME! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU FEEL THIS WAY, IT'S YOURS! YOU ALWAYS HIDE YOUR FEELINGS AND FOCUS ON OTHER PEOPLE'S INSTEAD! IT'S JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?! I DID NOTHING, IT'S ALL YOU LAURENS!--"

"YEAH, THAT'S MY POINT! YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING! YOU ALWAYS PLAY THE VICTIM! NOTHING IS EVER YOUR FAULT! YOU NEVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, OR TRY TO HELP ANYONE OUT! YOU JUST---"

"JOHN HENRY LAURENS, EVERYONE IN MY LIFE WHO I LOVED OR LOVED ME HAS LEFT ME OR DIED! AND YOU?" I raised a shaky finger and jabbed it into his chest. Somehow I had gotten closer and closer to him as I yelled. "YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I THOUGHT WOULD STAY! YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I THOUGHT WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME, BUT NO! I GUESS YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER SELFISH ASSHOLE WHO STEALS MY AFFECTION AND THEN BREAKS MY HEART!" I paused and took a deep breath. "John... you need to leave..."

"NO, ALEXANDER, I'M NOT LEAVING! THIS IS JUST AS MUCH MY HOME AS IT IS YOURS!" Sweat and tears were running down both of our faces, and if one of us didn't leave soon, blood would be in the mix.

"LEAVE!" I screamed. I turned and saw Hercules standing in the doorway, backing away slightly, looking terrified. I turned back to John and felt a moment of pity before my rage returned. "LEAVE, JOHN! GO! NOW!"

"NO!" John slapped me across the face.

" LEAVE, NOW! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE, YOU BASTARD!" I screamed, sobbing even harder.

"Fine. Bye, Hamilton. I hope to never see you again." He shoved past Hercules and ran out the front door, slamming it behind him.

I turned to Hercules, crying the hardest I had in my entire life, even harder than when my mother had died.

"This is the worst Christmas ever." I said, grabbing John's present from on top of my dresser and ripping the wrapping paper off of it. I opened the small box, inside was a heart shaped locket that said "I'll love you forever, John." I broke the chain and stomped on the locket until it was flattened. I opened the window and threw it into the raging blizzard.