Chapter 27

West Sitting Hall

Jack and Jackie stuck with the deal that made on Marine One. They would tell the kids about the twins.

So there they were, with Caroline propped up beside Jack and John-John on Jackie's lap. Both of them were smiling. "Why are you so happy?" John John asked.

Jackie held her son. "Well daddy and I have some special news we want to tell you" Jackie looked up at Jack, and the children turned their heads to look too.

"Well kids..." Jack paused. "You know that mommy is expecting a baby. Well it turns out that she's expecting two. So you're going to have twin siblings" Jack grinned as his children hugged him and Jackie tightly.

"Oh I'm so excited daddy!" John John hugged his father. "I'm going to tell Kick!" John John proclaimed. They laughed as they watched John dash to the elevator.

"KICK! KICK! MOMMY'S HAVING TWINS AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER TO NOT ONE-". Ping! went the elevator door. John rushed in and clicked the button. He continued shouting.

Caroline went to her room as did Jack and Jackie.

Jackie's room

As Jackie sat down, she felt pains in her stomach. "Ah" Jackie whispered. Jack immediately bent over, not caring if his back hurt.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked. "Jackie?". Jackie looked up. She nodded. "I'm fine" she assured him. Jack bent down and held her in his arms.

She helped loosen off his tie. "I loved it at the Cape" Jack sighed with happiness. "Me too" Jackie smiled. "Especially when you told me about the twins" Jack kissed his wife once again. Jackie smiled. She nodded. It really had been perfect.