Chapter 49

November 1st

Oval Office

"I'm ready!" Jackie smiled as she entered the Presidential study. Bobby was in there speaking with Jack. "You look terrific" Jack said proudly as his radiant wife entered the room. Bobby was astounded. "You look great in that colour!" He proclaimed. Jackie thanked them before the First Couple took each other's hands. 

There was a knock at the door. Kenny stuck his head in. "Marine One is ready sir". Jack nodded. The First Couple headed out onto the underpass and then the South Lawn. Into the helicopter they went, en route to Washington Airport

Washington Airport

Runway

Mr Zapruder had started work at the White House. He was there to film the First Couple as they boarded their plane. 

Jackie laughed and pointed him out. "There's Mr Zapruder!" She laughed. Jack remembered he had started work and he went over to him. 

"Abraham!" Jack hugged the White House photographer. Abraham was shocked to find the President of the United States hugging him. "Hey!" He laughed and he looked at the First Couple. He had never seen such beautiful people in his life. "Woah" He gasped. He gazed at their beauty. "You both look like a million bucks" He joked. 

Jackie laughed. "Thank you" she thanked him. The First Lady shook Abraham's hand. "It's so nice to meet you finally" Jackie smiled as she shook his firm hand. 

Before long they headed aboard Air Force One. Abraham filmed them until the door was closed and bolted shut. Off to New York they would go.