Intro (1)

Y/N POV

"Okay class, that's for today. Make sure to do your assignment." Our teacher told us as we nodded in response, and got out of the school.

Yeah, this is life. It's boring for me. School and work work work. I have 3 part time jobs as I have to pay for my college because I am not one of the smartest student you see always with books. Neither, I am one of those spoiled brats of rich parents. I don't have any free time to enjoy with friends and know about outside world. But it's fine rather than having fake friends. At least that's what I say to convince myself.

My dad and I are the only bread winners in my family as my mom is sick and my brother is still studying. I am Y/N, living alone in a small apartment far from my family as I have to study and work both at the same time.

I went straight to my apartment and got ready as fast as possible as I didn't want to be late for work. I went out of my room, locked my door and headed towards my work place.

"Y/N, you are here. Great! Can you please help me to take the orders as there are lot of customers?" Jin, my co-worker, told me. He is a very good person and is like a brother to me.

"Okay, let me quickly change and then I'll be there." I said and rushed towards the staff room to change into my work uniform.
I helped Jin. It was very hectic, as there were so many customers. Finally, my shift was over and I waved Jin bye and went to my other  job.

It was cooking meals and cleaning the house for a old couple. They are really sweet as they let me go as soon as I complete my work. After dealing with the house chores and cooking, I went to the convenient store. I work as a cashier there. All of my work has decent pays, but it's not enough to take care of the hospital and house bills including my and brother's school fees.

It's always 11 PM when I reach home. It always gets dark but I need to be brave because I am not one of those lucky people who have easy life.

So this is my life and I am Y/N.

Yeah, another fanfiction.
Hope you guys will support it.
I purple you 💜💜