Meet

Y/N POV

It has become my daily routine to reach the apartment late. But today was more than what we call late. This stupid man decided to come to the store at 11 pm, the closing time, just to buy what? Toilet paper. -_-  Such a party pooper. And it took him full 30 minutes just to buy it. Can't he just pick any one and go?

I was walking home. It was really getting late so I decided to take the alley as it was the shortcut. Just a few blocks were left to reach home. Then suddenly 'THUD'. I heard a noise of something/someone falling. I got scared. Am I being haunted? Was the only question on my mind.

Slowly, I went towards that direction. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I called out nervously. No reply. Not even a single sound. So the brave side of me went there with head up high and what I saw there made me wish I should not have gone there.

"Oh my god." Was the only thing I could utter out of nervousness. There lied a man, unconsious, in a pool of blood.

Is he dead? I immediatly ran towards him and checked his pulse. It was beating. I tried to call the ambulance but my  freaking battery had to die in a situation like this. Changing my mind, I decided to take him to my apartment since its only 2 3 blocks away, without knowing it would totally change my life.

I checked his bleeding source and saw his left arm was badly wounded. I tied my hankerchief in his arm.

I was freaked out by the amount of blood he lost. I dragged him to my apartment and cleaned his wounds. As I was cleaning, I saw a bullet there. I really wanted to take the bullet out from the person's body so I experimented in him. He groaned in pain even when he was not conscious.

I bandaged his wound and left him there, hoping he would not die.

V pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was small and I kinda suffocated there. Just when I was going to walk down from bed the door opened, revealing a girl. She immediatly rushed towards me.

"Hey, you should not move. I called the doctor and he said you should atleast rest 3 to 4 days, but he was kinda freaked out. You see.... your wound was serious."

"3 to 4 days!! Are you serious?! Do you know how much work is left for me to do? I don't have time to laze around here." She looked shocked at my sudden yelling.

"Yah! You ungrateful brat!" What did she just call me?!

"You are not the only one who works okay. It's not like you are working for the whole world and you are at my house so know your place. And you won't be leaving till you recover and that's an order."

Woah woah woah, did I just got scolded by a girl, by this mere girl? I looked around and searched for my phone since I ain't dealing with such bullshits.

"Don't even try searching it. I have already confisticated it and you won't get it till you recover." She told me like she was reading my mind. She will be the first one I will eliminate when I get out. I thought to myself.

She gave me a bowl of soup and told me to drink it. Like I am gonna have it. Ha!

"Drink it since it will be the only thing you will be getting until I return home from school."

"Yah! Dream on. You think I will eat this disgusting thing here. Bring me real food." I told pointing the soup.

She looked angry and left. Did she just ignore me? Aish.

3rd person POV
After awhile V got bored and started to wander around the apartment. Then it hit him. He tried to get away, but the door was locked. He obviously could not break it as the force might open up his wound and it might also attract unwanted attention.

He sighed and started to search for his phone.

He searched everywhere but he did not find it and gave up.
'Did that sneaky bitch took my phone with her?' He thought to himself. Sitting on the couch. He was changing the channel of TV when he felt sleepy and he drifted off to dreamland.

'CLICK'.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter although its short. I promise to update longer chap next time.

I purple you.💜💜