Confession

Y/N POV
I woke up with the worst headache of my life. As I was snuggling, I felt something heavy on my waist and my head was on something hard and it was beating. After a moment of flying back to reality, I finally realised that I was on someone's chest and by someone I mean V. What the hell?! I checked my clothes and to my relief they were on.

I have never been so relieved to know that I am still pure. Just when I was going to get off the bed, my hand was being pulled and in another second I was on the bed, wrapped up in his arms. What the-

"Let's sleep like this for a while." He said, snuggling closer to me, making me a human tomato. He did not even give me a chance to reply.

He kept his head on the crook of my neck and kissed it. But I did not dislike it the way I thought I would. "Good morning jagi." He whispered against my neck.

"Good morning, but I am not your jagi." I told him trying to supress my nervousness. He just chuckled and got up from the bed. "I have an important work today, so I will have to go to office. Bye jagi." He said kissing my forehead. Okay what's with this kissing thing.

After a while, I got up from my bed and freshen up. I went to the dining hall to have breakfast but to my surprise there was another uninvited guest. I went and sat down on my chair but V did not even glance at me and was happily chatting with that girl.

"Ahem. V didn't you say you had work today?" I asked trying to keep my calm by seeing how close they were. "Ah, I did not see you there. Yeah but since my secretary is already here so I dont need to go to my office." He said looking at his secretary. He did not even call me jagi nor babe not even my name. I knew it will be this in the end.

I stood up from my chair without touching the food. I thought V would try to stop me, to tell me to eat, but no. He was busy with that bish of his. I went straight to my room and locked the door. I should be happy that he got someone else and I can be free from him, but why is there this stinging pain in my heart?

--skip evening--

So much time has passed but V had not even exchange glanced at me. He is so busy with his employee that he even forgot me. Argh!! And I hate it so much. I wish I could punch her face and remove that smile off of her. Soon it was time for dinner and to my surprise she was still at our house.

Does she not have a house? I went to the kitchen and saw both of them getting up. Finally, she will leave me and my V. Well, I dont mean it that way. You know. But my face turned into a frown when V started to speak. "Y/N, me and Jena will be having a business dinner so don't wait for me." Wow!! I love to be ignored the whole day and being dumped on dinner. I was beyond frustrated. I did not say anything and ate dinner alone.

It has been a week. Lemme tell you again a whole week since V has ignored me. Whenever I tried to talk to him, he always makes excuses like he have job but he always make time for that bish. Come on no one attends meetings with their secretary in the living room just with a file with random shit written in it.

Since I was not allowed to go out without V's permission, I tried to escape but was captured by the bodyguards. They brought me to V and he started to scold me.
"Y/N , what is this?! I did not expect this from you. Why did you try to run away?! What is wrong with you?!" Those were the sentences he told me. Wow! Ladies and gentlemen this is what love looks like.

I was so irritated. "Yah! What is wrong with me?! Everything is wrong with me. You know what , I am a mistake myself. You ignored me for a whole week for that stupid bitch of yours and now you are asking me what's wrong with me." Tears were threatning to fall from my eyes but I controlled them.

"Why do you care if I spend my time with someone else or not? If I ignore you or not? You don't even like me." He said with an emotionless face.

"Yeah you are right. Why should I care? I don't even like you. But I care because I love you. Kim fuqing taehyung I love you." I was a crying mess.

"I am sorry. I was at fault to expect you to really love me. I should have known that at the end I will never be good enough for anyone. That's why Mark ditched me and you found someone else. I am sorry for wasting your time." I said as I tried to leave. But was stopped when he pulled me into a hug saying thay he was sorry.

I tried to push him away but he was too strong for me. "Let me go." I whispered aganist his chest, but instead of letting me go he tightened his grip.

"Y/N, I am sorry jagi. I did not mean to hurt you but it was the only way for you to confess your feelings for me. And don't you ever say that you are not enough. You are more than enough. You are everything I need. So please stay."

V POV

After what she told me, it made me feel so guilty. I should not have done that. The plan was succesful, but it made my Y/N hurt and I can never forgive myself for that. I am sorry Y/N,  but I love you so much. I had to do this.

"But, I still can't trust you V. Everything you did made me realise that how easily you can be unbothered by my absence." She told in a weak voice.

"I was never unbothered by your absence. Trust me it was a hell without you. Everytime I saw you in the hallway, I wanted to hug you and be with you. Everytime you had a frown on your face, I wanted to wipe it away. Whenever you saw us, I wanted to kiss you so badly and tell you that I am only yours and I love only you.
Ask me how hard it was for me to leave you early in the morning without letting you reliase that I was with you. It was worse than hell y/n. You don't know how much I convinced myself just staring at your sleeping face, saying to myself that you will come to me one day. I am sorry Y/N."  I said kissing her forehead. She is the one that I can't afford to loose.

"Then leave your secretary." She told me finally making an eye contact. It made me upset and angry both at the same time to see her red puffy eyes from crying.
I took out the gun from my pocket.

Y/N POV

He took out the gun from his pocket and caressed my cheek with it saying "Should I shoot her? Will it make you happy?" He asked like it was someone asking a kid their favourite chocolate.

A part of me wanted her dead for snatching all the attention of V from me but I know it was not her fault. "V, this is not what I want. I don't want the person I love to kill someone." I said resting my head on his chest. He sighed and told the girl to leave.

"I never knew you loved me this much babeeee~" he said teasingly, making me hit him on his chest and fill the lounge and my heart full of joy and happiness.

Update!!
As i promised a long one.
Sorry for late update tho 😅.
I hope you guys enjoyed it.
I purple you💜💜