Bonus part 3

A lot of you asked for bonus chapter. So here it is. And let me know if you want sequel to this story. It will take time but i will make it if you guys want it. So tell me if you want book 2 or just bonus chapters

And shout out to Kim_tae_hyungie
And _bts_7boys_ for your votes. I could not write on your message boards because idk whats wrong with wattpad nowadays. But thanks for it

And my wattpad's broke because it wont let me write on ayone's message boards wae??

Enjoy the bonus chap.

______________________________________

A/N POV

"It's too big. It won't fit, Tae."

"Come on babe. We can atleast try?"

"Kim fuqng taehyung have you seen the difference? How are you suppose fit the adult size diaper to a 1 year old baby?" Y/N sighed for the nth time seeing her husband's stupidness.

Well yeah they are married now.
After a session of Y/N's father threatning V to break his bone double the numbers he has now, if he breaks his daughter hearts. And V almost calling the ambulance just because Y/N stumbled on one of the furniture in her house.

Y/N's father finally let V marry her. But of course swore to break his bones if he breaks Y/N's heart. I mean whose father would not?

So where were we? Yeah back to the diaper.

"Babe it will work. I know." V said trying to convince her already going to explode wife from anger.

"Yeah and who the hell told you that?"

"Really it does not fit?" V asked now out of curiosity to which Y/N just shook her head.

"That's why the counter lady looked at me wierdly when I asked her if I could use it." V mumbled to himself but Y/N's sharp ears heard it.

She shot her head towards V with big doe eyes. "Yah! Don't tell me Kim Taehyung that your stupid ass asked the counter lady if you could use the diaper or not?!" To which V nodded his head.

"I need divorce papers Kim. I can't with you anymore and to know that you are one of the biggest mafia in the world." Y/N said with a big sigh.

"I am mafia babe. And no mafia causally goes to the store and picks up diapers for the babies." V said trying to make a point. Duh, obviously.

"You were the one to say we both will divide the work of baby's shopping and now you are complaining. I am going to my father's house. Well, see you in the hospital with 412 bones." Y/N said trying to threaten V and it actually worked.

"Baaaaabbbbeeeee, *baby voice* pilis next time it won't happen. Don't go there. I don't wanna die without seeing my son grow up." V said with puppy eyes and cute baby whining voice and who is Y/N to not to melt with that sight?

Y/N just chuckled at her husband's childish behaviour and pinched his cheeks. "I can't even act to be mad at you. And why are you afraid of my father?"

"Because he said he will break my bones." V said with a pout.

"Come on you know he can't do that if you let him." Y/N said with a duh tone.

"Of Course, I will let him do that if I hurt you in any case." V said cupping Y/N's cheeks. "Because he is your father, my angel's father. The one who raised her to be a lady and I respect him." V said while planting a kiss on Y/N's lips.

"Guess I fell in love with the right one." Y/N said with a smile. "And I am glad to be that right one." V said returning the smile but it did not last long as they both heard the sharp ear piercing baby cry.

"I swear Kim Taehyung next time you do these kinds of silly mistakes I am really gonna kill you." With that they both ran towards baby, trying to calm him down.

How was that??

Praise me okay, as i finished it finallyyyyyyyyy!! Okay just kidding.

Hope you enjoy it

I purple you💜